/pol/ Pat Strikes Again

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I remember the last time someone tried to take on 4chan
1651599299917.png

One of my best friends is a sodomite and was expressing similar fears…

Tried to calm him down with the fact that this line of thinking, at least at the federal judicial level , has had zero momentum on rolling back anything gay. State governments definitely have pushed, particularly in the south, but they’ve then been getting swatted back by judges left and right when challenged.

As it relates to abortion, there has been pretty solid momentum on rollback for the last 15 years, particularly when it comes to states having the right to set certain restrictions.

This leak and to the extent it overturned Roe was a surprise but also not inconceivable if you’ve been following the courts.

But alas piggies like Pat don’t live in a world of observation and analysis, it’s just knee jerk emotion.

Alright, enough serious chatter, Pat’s fat.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
One of my best friends is a sodomite and was expressing similar fears…

Tried to calm him down with the fact that this line of thinking, at least at the federal judicial level , has had zero momentum on rolling back anything gay. State governments definitely have pushed, particularly in the south, but they’ve then been getting swatted back by judges left and right when challenged.

As it relates to abortion, there has been pretty solid momentum on rollback for the last 15 years, particularly when it comes to states having the right to set certain restrictions.

This leak and to the extent it overturned Roe was a surprise but also not inconceivable if you’ve been following the courts.

But alas piggies like Pat don’t live in a world of observation and analysis, it’s just knee jerk emotion.

Alright, enough serious chatter, Pat’s fat.
Didja fuck him?