• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PODCAST ALERT: Princess Alena of Norway and the Worm of Bayonne ep. 1

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Alan really really wants to be famous, doesn't he. Too bad he married someone on the lowest rung of the celebrity ladder.
Gotta start somewhere. It's not a terrible plan, really. Jim does have a trans friendly following. Alan can ditch the onlyfans and if it doesn't go according to plan he can just divorce Jim and take half his shit.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
P9t9Nu4.png
it goes from '1st podcast attempt' to 'Jim's colonoscopy'... TBF they probably both wouldv'e been better if they swapped the mic & the colon tube... & more on-brand

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Gotta start somewhere. It's not a terrible plan, really. Jim does have a trans friendly following.
Does he? Because I doubt that any O&A listeners are comfortable with following an open faggot like Norton (or Anthony). And his comedian friends don't seem to like Prince Thor at all and are in the "tolerating" stage. How many Jim and Sam fans are there for Sam and his wrestling? Or are there for Norton's characters or UFC talk?

That leaves how many faggot fans? Less than .1% of the O&A audience at their peak?
Alan can ditch the onlyfans and if it doesn't go according to plan he can just divorce Jim and take half his shit.
I would love to see their prenuptial agreement in writing.

Forum Clout
I feel like this whole thing is going to end very badly for Jim Norton and I’m perfectly fine with that.
Jimmy's broad-shouldered he-bride is a prostitute, and you can NEVER trust a prostitute. In time, he/she will take him for literally everything he has, and leave him with nothing, without so much as a wave goodbye.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Does he? Because I doubt that any O&A listeners are comfortable with following an open faggot like Norton (or Anthony). And his comedian friends don't seem to like Prince Thor at all and are in the "tolerating" stage. How many Jim and Sam fans are there for Sam and his wrestling? Or are there for Norton's characters or UFC talk?

That leaves how many faggot fans? Less than .1% of the O&A audience at their peak?

I would love to see their prenuptial agreement in writing.
I didn't say it was a big audience. Any o and a fans who still pay any positive attention to Jim are in it for the long haul (if you'll excuse the trucker yuma). Beyond that, he probably has a bunch of sex addicted losers like himself and a handful of uncritical idiots who think chip was funny that still follow him. I'm sure they will be more than happy to throw some easy money and attention at Alan until he finds his feet in the biz. It's a nice little sidestep into cracking jokes for a living and away from whoring. I say good luck to the guy.
I actually hope he flourishes so he can divorce Jim and take his apartment.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jimmy's broad-shouldered he-bride is a prostitute, and you can NEVER trust a prostitute. In time, he/she will take him for literally everything he has, and leave him with nothing, without so much as a wave goodbye.
Norton thought THIS one was different and he’s gonna save him - her and give it a great life…that means him blowing most of the money he’s saved all these years on Allen then he will lose the rest in a nasty divorce.

Forum Clout
Norton thought THIS one was different and he’s gonna save him - her and give it a great life…that means him blowing most of the money he’s saved all these years on Allen then he will lose the rest in a nasty divorce.
One day, he'll be down in Long Branch or someplace like that, doing one of his little comedy shows at the Giggle Factory, and he'll come home to discover that everything, including his well-hung "wife", is gone. He/she has been casing the place since the day he/she arrived, and as soon as there's no more cash to milk, he/she will bail with every single thing Jimmy owns. Whores never change.