• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PODCAST ALERT: Princess Alena of Norway and the Worm of Bayonne ep. 1

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
P9t9Nu4.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Alan really really wants to be famous, doesn't he. Too bad he married someone on the lowest rung of the celebrity ladder.
I’d love to know all the bullshit he fed that dude to get him to come over and marry him. Norton isn’t even a has-been, he never took off even with all the connections he made through OnA

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I’d love to know all the bullshit he fed that dude to get him to come over and marry him. Norton isn’t even a has-been, he never took off even with all the connections he made through OnA

It's incredible how shitty his career is when you consider all the opportunities he's been given over the years. He was gifted a VICE show where he had Dana White and Mike Tyson as his first guests - cancelled after one season. Was given a major role in CK's sitcom, which he was garbage in. More recently he was given a role in a fucking Scorsese movie playing a young Don Rickles, where he couldn't be bothered to try and get the voice right and just acted as himself. Of course he's been garbage in every single acting role he's had and all of them were the result of nepotism anyway.

If Alan thinks this talentless little worm is his ticket to fame then he's barking up the wrong tree.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
i was gonna make a detailed post explaining that they were hoping for a trans-inclusion type thing to bring it easier into comedy, but it's not working since "wokes" in their words don't care since they're not in the PC-box perfectly - and then normal people don't find it appealing - only artificial hollywood professionalism PC-ness is allowing them to be invited onto podcasts while the viewers don't give a shit about their gay plight

i listened to them for 20 some minutes on a carolla podcast, it wasn't good and there were several points where that's their only schtick and their annoyance at it not working comes out