• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Podawful banned from YouTube yet again

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Atleast Jesse's fatass keeps his shirt on though. He's not even confident enough to take off his glasses anymore.
boy oh boy is it gettin' warm in here?
1708486422937.png

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
i think jesse is better when he isnt teasing retards

hes not good at it in the sense it doesnt come off as fun or funny

i liked his star wars episode about george lucas changing greedos line for no reason

recently i liked him saying nigger on tipsters podcast as ricky money with no voice change at all then called back in as jesse and tipster was too high to notice

i check out his stuff here and there for years now, but im not paying for his pizza fund because it seems like a carney scam

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
i think jesse is better when he isnt teasing retards

hes not good at it in the sense it doesnt come off as fun or funny

i liked his star wars episode about george lucas changing greedos line for no reason

recently i liked him saying nigger on tipsters podcast as ricky money with no voice change at all then called back in as jesse and tipster was too high to notice

i check out his stuff here and there for years now, but im not paying for his pizza fund because it seems like a carney scam
Something I noticed about that episode was Jesse is denying that he's ever even watched a Star Wars movie. He claims that he just read everything on Wookiepedia and that's where his autistic knowledge comes from. But on a different episode he was comparing a noise someone made to a Tauntaun.

He's terrified to have any sincerity and admit to liking anything unironically. He's a fat faggot.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
He also used to have a channel in his discord where his butthuffers were supposed to screenshot and post any negative comments about him found throughout the internet so he could try and come up with a snarky reply. He would usually go and defend himself unless it was someone on kiwifarms or another website where he knew everyone would join in on bashing him if he came around.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
he absolutely sperged out about it and posted about the guy who claimed to have gotten him taken down, some redbar related person i think. jesse posted some stuff about the guys wife who seems to be insane
1708575386957.png
1708575411308.png

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
He also used to have a channel in his discord where his butthuffers were supposed to screenshot and post any negative comments about him found throughout the internet so he could try and come up with a snarky reply. He would usually go and defend himself unless it was someone on kiwifarms or another website where he knew everyone would join in on bashing him if he came around.

that makes sense, i caught him in a lie were he told warski to play a video then “predicted” what was going to be said

but he literally told them to play it

i hate when streamers do that, bring in a video and go “if he says blank” then they say it and they go “omg can you believe he said that thing”

well yeah, i believe you saw him say it thats why your playing it on your show retard

but we argued in the comment section of odysee on a twisted minds video, i was shocked he responded

i think he thinks it makes him looks omnipresent, but it makes him look like a patrick tomlinson level obsessive

he has a nice studio tho

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
That's in his parents house. He moved back in with them after failing the NYC improv scene. People found this out after he kept going to Ethan Ralph's house, which is only a stones throw away from Jesse's parents place.
no shame in living with your folks, especially in this economy. i wonder how much he actually makes a month off his show, ive never heard of a podawful fan so its gotta be a niche audience