• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Podawful banned from YouTube yet again

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
He's been throwing a fit about it for the past week now. Good riddance I say. His show has steadily been getting worse and he has become much fatter. His show now is basically just a glorified discord call. All his paypigs are shouting over each other constantly trying to get a line in.

Recently one of his discord paypigs was called out for trying to get underage girls on Omegle to flash him.

pearawful.jpgFsA-6HDXoAAr22m.jpeg
fugly.pngPolish_20220630_193005120.png

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Does this guy even do a show anymore? He had to stop for a year cause redbar was in the hospital and he doesn't have his own material. I remember he just let Ethan Raple and other lolcows host shows on his channel for the last few weeks

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Does this guy even do a show anymore? He had to stop for a year cause redbar was in the hospital and he doesn't have his own material. I remember he just let Ethan Raple and other lolcows host shows on his channel for the last few weeks
Well he definitely won't be doing a show on youtube.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Admittedly Jesse is a step down from Redbar, but he doesn't seem like a giant step down. I wish Redbar could accept that they're on the same side and squash whatever gay beef is between them

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Admittedly Jesse is a step down from Redbar, but he doesn't seem like a giant step down. I wish Redbar could accept that they're on the same side and squash whatever gay beef is between them
How do you know Jesse isn't the one with the issue just because he experienced a light humiliation on the show a few years ago?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Wasn't he getting fat on purpose as a bit to show mersh he could get himself back together again?
Nobody gets fat on purpose unless they're an actor getting paid millions.

Redbar doesn't do Jesse coverage but Jesse kvetches over redbar weekly.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I appreciate the stylistic effort but he's a former UCB dork who probably always did his homework, he's 'straight-edge' or whatever & I don't trust those people unless they've got a reason - they have creepy magician energy
I can understand someone being str8 edge after a bad experience but this faggot has never tried anything and thinks it makes him a cool guy.