• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎵Platinum Hits Dan - Volume 1🎵

Patty's Stubby Fingers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
imagine walking into a room at a party and theres a circle of dudes around a diaper and they're all jacking off. And when you look closer you realize Dan mullen is in the middle of the circle jerk with the diaper on his head and his mouth open. I would just keep walking. Just walk on by like I didn't see anything.
I don't have to imagine

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
imagine walking into a room at a party and theres a circle of dudes around a diaper and they're all jacking off. And when you look closer you realize Dan mullen is in the middle of the circle jerk with the diaper on his head and his mouth open. I would just keep walking. Just walk on by like I didn't see anything.
That's all well and good but Daniel Mullen of Insight Software needs to cut it with the rape.