• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Plantation Pat really values those illegal immigrants

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They make enough to live okay here, but also send A LOT of money back to Mexico or their home country--- just go to a cash exchange/wire business on Friday or Saturday in an area with a lot of Hispanics, and they're generally packed with dudes sending money back home--- if they were making $5 an hour, they wouldn't have shit to send back home-- they're not stupid. They would just work at slaughterhouses/ packing/distribution centers construction, landscaping or just work construction or landscaping off the books. Where they may get fucked is in the restaurant industry abd washing dishes or something- those wages fucking suck.
In my experience the vast majority of illegals are underpaid compared to what white people make for the same job. Some anecdotal experience - If you have some type of issue with your home, be it asbestos, chinese drywall, or mold, state regulations say you NEED a licensed contractor working in those fields to perform the removal. Because it is a risk adverse field and those working carry licenses a job where you gut a home turns from 10k into 100k (hypothetical numbers).

However, and I see this all the time, homeowners will skimp and hire a bunch of Mexican laborers to gut the home not even telling them what the hell is in it and paying them far less than the qualified people.

The 5$ an hour shit is another hypothetical number. My point is is that Illegals are getting paid FAR less than white counterparts doing the same job. The point is also that they make just enough to live in America comfortably while also sending money back home and becoming rich in their countries due to the value of the dollar being so strong comparatively.
It makes a lot of sense to withdraw/decouple manufacturing from China and partner with India (more in common and not a literal political enemy), Mexico, Central, and South America and get the manufacturing up and running again in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Indiana. Get liberals to fuck off on climate change horseshit (atleast get coal production/mining back up in WV) and realize in order to bring the manufacturing back home and not rely on China for things such as our fucking medical supply and medicine, the environment might take a hit as we will need to go in to scaled down version of the industrial revolution.
The main problem is the government can’t force corporations to do much. I think we should focus on making our production cleaner. But the minute we try to enforce these with regulations and fines is when the companies start shipping their jobs to China, which don’t have these regulations, and then they end up polluting even more than if they stayed in America with 0 regulations. It completely goes against the free market and capitalism but i truly believe American based companies should be chained here by law or economically. If you want to leave you should pay a tax on every worker you’re going to replace, for the value of your company that you’re not removing from our economy, and for X amount of profit you’re going to be making by moving. Or if you’re going to move you have to engage in a profit sharing situation with US citizens to make up for what you’re depriving from them.

Of course none of that would ever happen either though.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
In my experience the vast majority of illegals are underpaid compared to what white people make for the same job. Some anecdotal experience - If you have some type of issue with your home, be it asbestos, chinese drywall, or mold, state regulations say you NEED a licensed contractor working in those fields to perform the removal. Because it is a risk adverse field and those working carry licenses a job where you gut a home turns from 10k into 100k (hypothetical numbers).

However, and I see this all the time, homeowners will skimp and hire a bunch of Mexican laborers to gut the home not even telling them what the hell is in it and paying them far less than the qualified people.

The 5$ an hour shit is another hypothetical number. My point is is that Illegals are getting paid FAR less than white counterparts doing the same job. The point is also that they make just enough to live in America comfortably while also sending money back home and becoming rich in their countries due to the value of the dollar being so strong comparatively.

The main problem is the government can’t force corporations to do much. I think we should focus on making our production cleaner. But the minute we try to enforce these with regulations and fines is when the companies start shipping their jobs to China, which don’t have these regulations, and then they end up polluting even more than if they stayed in America with 0 regulations. It completely goes against the free market and capitalism but i truly believe American based companies should be chained here by law or economically. If you want to leave you should pay a tax on every worker you’re going to replace, for the value of your company that you’re not removing from our economy, and for X amount of profit you’re going to be making by moving. Or if you’re going to move you have to engage in a profit sharing situation with US citizens to make up for what you’re depriving from them.

Of course none of that would ever happen either though.
I agree with your last part-- However, I don't think they're getting paid much less in terms of money in their pocket, but then they have absolutely zero benefits which is expensive as fuck for employers. So if an American is getting paid $15 an hour and an illegal is getting paid $10-11 an hour (cash or whatever), they're getting about the same amount in their pockets. The difference is, the American gets benefits, pays into Medicare and Social Security. In some ways, the $15 an hour may be even less money, because there's a push to have illegals qualify for medicaid and Medicare and you just know that there are liberals itching to make them eligible for SS benefits (creating lifelong voters and dependence on government).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I agree with your last part-- However, I don't think they're getting paid much less in terms of money in their pocket, but then they have absolutely zero benefits which is expensive as fuck for employers. So if an American is getting paid $15 an hour and an illegal is getting paid $10-11 an hour (cash or whatever), they're getting about the same amount in their pockets. The difference is, the American gets benefits, pays into Medicare and Social Security. In some ways, the $15 an hour may be even less money, because there's a push to have illegals qualify for medicaid and Medicare and you just know that there are liberals itching to make them eligible for SS benefits (creating lifelong voters and dependence on government).
Yes 100%. And I may be off basis about this next point so someone correct me if i’m wrong. But as far as I understand too wether it’s construction or farming your employees are both ensured and you pay taxes on their payroll. When hiring illegals they’re not on the books which means no insurance and no payroll taxes for them. More profit, etc.

And for your last point, I don’t even think making illegals eligible for SS would be to make them dependent on the Government but to keep up the farce that is SS. As the purchasing power of the dollar becomes less, less people pay into social security, and more people receive SS as they enter the eligible age, the ponzi scheme just grows thinner and thinner and you need a new patch of payees.

The only argument I would say for Illegals are literally being paid less in terms of money in their pockets is again physical labor. I have seen and heard about it too many times working in this field. There are spots around me FAMOUS for having illegals stand outside the gas station. A white person rolls up in a van and tells them he’ll give them 200$ for the day to tear shit down or build it up. They just want a job so they agree, they’re not even thinking about if the wage is comparitive to the work unless they’re being offered something ridiculously low like 20$. I also live near a neighborhood lovingly nicknamed “Little Guatemala”. There are signs specifically telling you not to pick up workers soliciting for jobs. My whole point is no doubt in that scenario these illegals are being paid less per hour or per job than their white counterparts. Again because a white person is going to sit there and think about if the labor and time is worth the money, if there are other jobs, if the work is steady, whatever. Illegals are the only ones desperate enough to just hear a number and jump in ready to work.