Piggy Reported My Youtube

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
β€Ž
Oh for fuck sake. This spineless fat mong. Appeal it and you will have no worries. It is under fair use for SURE. but of course spread the word that the fat prick is so precious he is doing this shit.

Oh he makes out he is a tough, righteous hard man who doesn't take shit from anyone... But this is another shining example of how much of a cowardly prick he is. Own this. Get the video back up. Own him.

The best thing will be when you get the video back up, and he is called out on it, he will be like

'Fatrick you tried to take the video down and it was put back up'

'no child. You are wrong. If I wanted it down it would be stlaker'

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
β€Ž
We touched on the murder briefly last episode near the end. I will probably give an investigation update near the end of today's episode (and every episode until the crime is solved).

We're just asking questions here.
Brotherman you could do a million podcasts and never find the real answer to the question we all ponder

'' Why is Fatrick a fat, cowardly, pathetic faggot? ''

We may never get the answer but it is sure fun to ponder it! πŸ˜‚
I can just imagine the Poof on the podcast... Getting torn apart with his own contradicting statements and say having experienced military personnel listing how stupid his tank idea is and all you woulld get is his gayer than Andy Dick faggy fey voice oinking

'but no child... No baby infant... Hush... The paint would work'..

'' But Fatrick, Colonel X, Sargeant Y and Lt. Z, all experienced in actual urban combat, all veterans of tank squads, all experienced in guerilla warfare... They all say that a balloon with paint is one of the most stupid, wrong, suicidal, dumb and idiotic things to do in warfare. Ever. In fact Sargeant Y here is a mechanic who has told us how easy it is to change a scope and how ineffective it is... ''

'' husssssh no infant. The grown up is speaking. I know it would work child. They are wrong. Ssssh Ssssh ssshh you are wrong, you are wrong. I am right child.''

'on the podcast is American Olympic Team fitness and health coach... Now this man has trained Olympic athletes for over 30 years and he says you are undeniably overweight, obese in fact and have undoubtedly put on weight over the last few years' '

' no no no no no child... You are wrong. I havnt put on a pound. I am extremely fit and those are pecs and muscles child. Something you don't know about. Be a man and accept you are wrong little one. I am at peak fitness and health. Always was always will be child.''

G

Funny that he only reported that one.
When Null played Josiah 5, was that on Youtube? I wonder why he didn't try and get that one taken down. From what I remember of it, there were way more people listening to it and when they got to the "Shut. Your Fucking. MOUTH!" part, the chat just filled up with REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs for a solid minute or so.

Everyone is laughing at you Rick.

Upton Baby Sinclair

β€Ž
β€Ž
Doesn't that audio belong to Josiah since he recorded it? Also JDA you have a fat fuckin head dude
Probably got stung by a bee, it happened to Martin Short.
Jon-Del-Arroz.png

b3fb3ff64c2d36c9b4d108261b67e80c.jpg

Just razzing you, JDA. I have a fat 8” dick, so I know the struggle. Luckily, I cover it up well. Being 6’1” helps big time.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
β€Ž
Appeal, and if you don't get it sue him in your local small claims court for the missing Google/Patreon/whatever revenue; offer to take his Twitter off his hands in lieu of cash payment.

If you do go decide to go that route send me a DM; I have a couple of suggestions.