Piggy made the news

JebJoh

That’s why News stations have comment sections. Exactly for real talk like this. We are in an era where comments drive news not the other way around
Since his sweaty, greasy fatness has already been briefly touched upon, I want to draw attention to that psychotic grin of hi when he mentions "reported a shooting" and other spots. Motherfucker looks just like Peter Strock in his Congressional testimony.
That's his tell. He's lying his fat ass off and chubbing up over the victim points this will get him. He goes from serious face to grinning like a fucking Bond villain when he talks about made-up shit that will make people go, "Oh, you poor special important victim tough-guy boy!" All joking aside, seriously deranged. Fat, too.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20220816-205948_Gallery.jpg

Nice monkey pox, stupid. You and 12 drink daisy get some cuddle time in last weekend?

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Since his sweaty, greasy fatness has already been briefly touched upon, I want to draw attention to that psychotic grin of hi when he mentions "reported a shooting" and other spots. Motherfucker looks just like Peter Strock in his Congressional testimony.
That's his tell. He's lying his fat ass off and chubbing up over the victim points this will get him. He goes from serious face to grinning like a fucking Bond villain when he talks about made-up shit that will make people go, "Oh, you poor special important victim tough-guy boy!" All joking aside, seriously deranged. Fat, too.

I think the psychotic grin is because he's actually happy about it. Yay I'm gonna tell everyone how I'm the victim and everyone's gonna give me pity and attention yayyyyyy!

Like Jimmy Fallon breaking in an SNL sketch, he just can't contain his euphoria imagining strangers going "oh poor Patrick!"

GooGobbler

I'm in a treatment facility