• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is still angry at SUV’s - shows he’s a retard

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He's a fat dumbass who never grew up. I have a crossover, (limited Subaru Crosstrek) and its perfect. I used to drive sports cars and shit but I got tired of dealing with New York winters slipping and sliding all over the place. The Crosstrek gets about 30+mpg and can go anywhere. Snow is nothing with the AWD and I can go off-roading, camping, take my kayak out super easy, throw a bike in the back etc. Meanwhile fat Rick has to stay home any time it snows because he can't take his motorcycle or stupid ass mustang out unless he wants to fishtail all over the place.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Patrick is right. That is a small car relative to US car sizes. Look at the size of any modern US car vs a Euro or Japanese one. They are legitimately half the size of even the smallest US car on the market.

Fact is is that regulations forced American car manufacturers to build these bulky pieces of shit so we couldn’t bring them back if we wanted to. And the American public is so fucking braindead they think having more space in the interior of your car is a fucking plus.
Not to be a Combative Cathy but what the hell are you talking about? Europe is loaded with hatchbacks that are on par with US models (like Mazda 3 size). They do have lots of smaller ones but there's plenty of average sized ones. But do you know why their cars are smaller? It's because there's no goddamned room anywhere to drive a big car except the highways. It's not because cramped cars lacking any cargo space are better.

And what "regulations" are you talking about that "forced" American car manufacturers to make "bulky pieces of shit"? American car manufacturers don't make as many because they don't sell well.

Also don't understand how you think that having more cargo space is a bad thing that only the "fucking braindead" want. My wife owns a car smaller than this stupid Ford that Pat is clamoring for and every time we want to take anything anywhere, we have to use my crossover because it actually has room to fit things. America is enormous and has awful public transportation. I'm not down with the giant ass trucks but with gas mileage getting better and hybrids/electrics more common, buying a tiny ass car is just silly. I don't want my car crushed because a raccoon jumps out on the road. Also I'd like to be able to actually work on things under the hood if I have to instead of having an unworkably cramped engine bay.

Sorry to bark at you but I'm all hot under the collar here!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Not to be a Combative Cathy but what the hell are you talking about? Europe is loaded with hatchbacks that are on par with US models (like Mazda 3 size). They do have lots of smaller ones but there's plenty of average sized ones. But do you know why their cars are smaller? It's because there's no goddamned room anywhere to drive a big car except the highways. It's not because cramped cars lacking any cargo space are better.

And what "regulations" are you talking about that "forced" American car manufacturers to make "bulky pieces of shit"? American car manufacturers don't make as many because they don't sell well.

Also don't understand how you think that having more cargo space is a bad thing that only the "fucking braindead" want. My wife owns a car smaller than this stupid Ford that Pat is clamoring for and every time we want to take anything anywhere, we have to use my crossover because it actually has room to fit things. America is enormous and has awful public transportation. I'm not down with the giant ass trucks but with gas mileage getting better and hybrids/electrics more common, buying a tiny ass car is just silly. I don't want my car crushed because a raccoon jumps out on the road. Also I'd like to be able to actually work on things under the hood if I have to instead of having an unworkably cramped engine bay.

Sorry to bark at you but I'm all hot under the collar here!
Well you see, i’m an idiot

G

He's a fat dumbass who never grew up. I have a crossover, (limited Subaru Crosstrek) and its perfect. I used to drive sports cars and shit but I got tired of dealing with New York winters slipping and sliding all over the place. The Crosstrek gets about 30+mpg and can go anywhere. Snow is nothing with the AWD and I can go off-roading, camping, take my kayak out super easy, throw a bike in the back etc. Meanwhile fat Rick has to stay home any time it snows because he can't take his motorcycle or stupid ass mustang out unless he wants to fishtail all over the place.
LET THEM TOUCH THOSE THINGS ONCE IN THEIR LIFE! TAKE A KAYAK!

G

My girlfriend got the Subaru Crosstrek as well and it is the PERFECT car, ton of fun to drive and almost no road noise. The AWD works great offroading when camping, it hauls a ton of stuff, and has great gas mileage. And it looks good!!! Subaru killed it with that model.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Patrick is right. That is a small car relative to US car sizes. Look at the size of any modern US car vs a Euro or Japanese one. They are legitimately half the size of even the smallest US car on the market.

Fact is is that regulations forced American car manufacturers to build these bulky pieces of shit so we couldn’t bring them back if we wanted to. And the American public is so fucking braindead they think having more space in the interior of your car is a fucking plus.
It is a plus, nigga. Where am I fitting all my sports equipment

Forum Clout
What a weird thing to hate. SUVs. Most of them are ugly but they have their place in so-ci-e-tee.
I dont think he actually hates SUVs. He is pretending to care about them because banning cars is the newest thing for the left (fair warning, if you watch just one of these it pollutes your recommended.) drinki must have come home from the swingers club talking about it.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I dont think he actually hates SUVs. He is pretending to care about them because banning cars is the newest thing for the left (fair warning, if you watch just one of these it pollutes your recommended.) drinki must have come home from the swingers club talking about it.

But his car's a gas guzzling piece of shit. He stinks.

midwit

Forum Clout
Tesla's are a unique case, they are incredibly safe so lets put that brand aside.

For every other type of vehicle, physics still reigns supreme. Don't just look at the safety ratings look at the published death totals (too lazy to source the link sorry). They break it down by occupant (passenger vs driver), sample size number is published so you can run the math yourself.

The fact is with niggers and mexicans just being dumb and white people being nihilistic and drunk, driving is fucking dangerous. And it pays to have a bigger vehicle.

I would make significant sacrifices elsewhere in life to upgrade from a sedan to a big SUV if I had kids. If you actually run some numbers and think abt the odds of dying a horrific death as a normal middle class guy, driving is king. It's incredible to me that most people just roll their eyes at this and take refuge in some retarded cliche like "herp derp if a tractor trailer hits you you're fucked either way so.."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
It’s funny, even with all kinds of safety features / devices / sensors to even slow down / stop the car if something sudden runs out people still end up hitting people and you know a lot of it is because people are busy looking at their phones.

My boomer dad backed into my car even though he has back up camera and sensors that were beeping like crazy at him while he was backing up and he still hit my car. I once saw a lady in the car next to me on the turnpike reading her kindle while driving.
I drive a truck for a living so most of my posts here are while I drive an 18 wheeler.