Piggy is simping for a military contractor, it doesn't go over well with the Worldcon crowd

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
10.png

11.png

Also, General Fatton has some advice for Taiwan

1.png

2.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
People like to say if women ruled the world yada yada, and then get corrected that it'd be shit

but holy fuck we need to be thankful people as pants shitting retarded as Fatrick make no difference in this world. The dumbest of dumb politicians and pundits are multitudes smarter than this pig

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Of course he wants to panic about Taiwan too. He is such a fearmonger. Pat would be ecstatic if there were two major conflicts going on at the same time. He probably thinks its his opportunity to get in the history books. He wants so bad to be a part of a world war even if its just tweeting about it.

P

potatopeeler63

Geopolitical analyst pat is the worst by far

Fucking infuriating. fat insurance saleman deadbeat oinking strategy from his shit piss couch.
triple vaxxed, high bp, obese, doesn't exercise, eats like shit,
can god just give a sign? for once?

FUCK!
Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 6.29.39 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 6.30.07 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 6.30.26 PM.png

Slackjawed Cow

i love how when another "ally" shits on rick his brain melts. shes calling you a clown bitch ricky... hence why the circus is on the phone.
This is where he splits his following. Most are scared nerds that tolerate his star trek/book banter but he loves war so much that its a conflict of interest and the nerds dont like all the war talk. Before they shared a mutual hatred for trump so it was OK. This time its Pat bitching daily about why we should get involved on the ground and thats not going to sit well with those nerds.

G

Geopolitical analyst pat is the worst by far

Fucking infuriating. fat insurance saleman deadbeat oinking strategy from his shit piss couch.
triple vaxxed, high bp, obese, doesn't exercise, eats like shit,
can god just give a sign? for once?

FUCK!
View attachment 27451View attachment 27452View attachment 27454"
"Talking" puhlease. This fat fuck details every tiny thing he does. If he had an "ex-army" friend, he'd have used this angle before. He copied some tweet by some stolen valor shithead on twitter and framed it through a personal lens.

cliveowen

stlaker
He casually throws in that the Russians were flying planes against us in Vietnam.

1. I guarantee he only learned about this today
2. It's never even been proven it's true. Russians were advisors and it was rumored they may have participated in some dog fights, but no one is claiming they "actually flew alot of their planes" as tubby so eloquently put it

G

He casually throws in that the Russians were flying planes against us in Vietnam.

1. I guarantee he only learned about this today
2. It's never even been proven it's true. Russians were advisors and it was rumored they may have participated in some dog fights, but no one is claiming they "actually flew alot of their planes" as tubby so eloquently put it
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, CHILD!!!! This is my platform and I am the war exxxpert around here.

Slackjawed Cow

"Talking" puhlease. This fat fuck details every tiny thing he does. If he had an "ex-army" friend, he'd have used this angle before. He copied some tweet by some stolen valor shithead on twitter and framed it through a personal lens.
" Buddy" Usually means they had a conversation one time. Pat likes to make it seem like he has an eclectic group of friends but its just crap he has seen on the internet. Might as well call his "buddy" twitter.

RobertMewler

PeteRose

This is where he splits his following. Most are scared nerds that tolerate his star trek/book banter but he loves war so much that its a conflict of interest and the nerds dont like all the war talk. Before they shared a mutual hatred for trump so it was OK. This time its Pat bitching daily about why we should get involved on the ground and thats not going to sit well with those nerds.
yeah they want pro ukraine generic tweets. rick is warmongering. stand down rick! linger longer.