• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy Gets Community Noted

Forum Clout
Patrick S Toiletson is my absolute favorite part of this whole crazy thing.
Rib shattering replies from Rick
Screenshot_20240228-004402.png

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I hate that nigger kike loving Trump more then Patrick BUT ZOG needs a Regan/John Wayne figure for WW3 showing him being picked on by retarded diversity hire niggers is part of getting Americans to support him, child

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
stealthygreek is my favorite. Always makes me laugh when I see it
There was a Penis L. Pooplinson or something like that for a while. That killed me. I also always enjoy the different badgers and their accompanying avatars. Salt of the Earth Badger being my favourite with his little straw hat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There was a Penis L. Pooplinson or something like that for a while. That killed me. I also always enjoy the different badgers and their accompanying avatars. Salt of the Earth Badger being my favourite with his little straw hat.
I love when he responds to a thread with a bunch of our rascals on it and it’s like 10 names of variations of “Pat is fat” “pat sucks” Pat is dumb” “fat fat Pat” etc and random people like Tom Brady and Nancy Pelosi tagged.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
From my POV it seems the best way to not be community noted is to stop spreading blatant misinformation. Has Patrick tried not making up fibs and posting them to social media? Or can we expect "Trump has to pay $400 million dollars before he can take another sip of water" later in the week?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How many public legal blunders does he have to make before he realizes he knows less than shit about the law and shouldn't comment?
He will never stop making the same mistakes. He thinks he is smarter than everyone else and his thirst for being one of the first to comment on viral topics compels him to make uninformed posts before all the facts come out. He just blames anyone else but himself for the mistake or just pretends it never happened. He has been doing it his entire life.