• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pigfuck X Barfingson: "Put on a few pounds I'm not happy about"

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
"Pro tip for college bros - if you absolutely must pick a barfight, the 5'7", 360 lb dude wheezing heavily at the other end of the bar, farting loudly while staring unblinkingly into his phone screen, in an ill-fitting, belly exposing Captain America shirt isn't your go to"

I do love Pat's obsessive hang up about "college bros". It really does say so much about him.
Some young guys were probably having a good time near his stool and maybe were a little bit loud. Annoyed by the existence of well-adjusted fit men, Pat imagined going over there and telling them to shut up, and then sullenly tweeted this instead.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Some young guys were probably having a good time near his stool and maybe were a little bit loud. Annoyed by the existence of well-adjusted fit men, Pat imagined going over there and telling them to shut up, and then sullenly tweeted this instead.
fatrick is the 5'7 380lb dude wheezing heavily.

NM I'm a fuckin retard.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’m convinced he has the most extreme case of autism I’ve ever seen. Why the hell would you tell a complete stranger you take medication for Blood Pressure? Seriously, they need to use his face instead of that puzzle piece for autism awareness.
One of the things that made me stop doing drugs was that I would make Patrick-style social media posts.

Weird references that assumed the reader had followed my entire life and all my posts religiously, weird over sharing almost non-sequiturs like Patrick’s blood pressure comment here or his sex the day before yesterday nonsense. Just really gay shit.

For reference, I made less of them and, IMO, somewhat less gay ones than Patrick’s, and I was doing meth, Xanax, and heroin. That’s how mentally defective he is.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
"back to hitting the gym hard."

If you say so, fatass. It's clear by looking through years of pictures that he's never "hit the gym hard," ever. And whatever happened to the home gym? That should have been adequate* to keep off extra weight for the last few months.

"The doctor told me to open up and say oink!"--Norm

*adequate, Patrick. It means good enough.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s always angry about “college bros” yet continues to hang out in bars frequented by college kids when he’s in his 40s. Also why mention a reinforced motorcycle jacket? Oh right, he needs to let Internet strangers know he’s a big tough STRAIGHT guy that does MANLY things like drink beer, work out, watch football and ride motorcycles! No over compensation here…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"back to hitting the gym hard."

If you say so, fatass. It's clear by looking through years of pictures that he's never "hit the gym hard," ever. And whatever happened to the home gym? That should have been adequate* to keep off extra weight for the last few months.

"The doctor told me to open up and say oink!"--Norm

*adequate, Patrick. It means good enough.
He was bitching about the steam room not being open in his last gym selfie. Crying over a steam room means you’ve NEVER hit the gym hard and his workouts have been him walking around, standing in place to look at his phone, then leaving thinking he accomplished something.

I used to work with this fat idiot who joined a LA Fitness type gym and bragged about how he was going to get in great shape and be a big powerhouse muscle guy. His workouts were him sitting in the pool (not even swimming), waking around, using the steam room, and tanning. As you can imagine he only got fatter.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He was bitching about the steam room not being open in his last gym selfie. Crying over a steam room means you’ve NEVER hit the gym hard and his workouts have been him walking around, standing in place to look at his phone, then leaving thinking he accomplished something.

I used to work with this fat idiot who joined a LA Fitness type gym and bragged about how he was going to get in great shape and be a big powerhouse muscle guy. His workouts were him sitting in the pool (not even swimming), waking around, using the steam room, and tanning. As you can imagine he only got fatter.

I've literally never been in a steam room my whole. Every pool and gym I've been to had one, and never saw a slim person go in once. What's the appeal?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat's gotten so fat he can't even button up that stupid Brewer's baseball jersey. That jersey was already an XL too.
That jersey was also one of the gimmick Spanish ones that all end up in the 75% off clearance bin because the real fans don’t buy those. Patty can’t afford a real jersey because he’s poor, child.