• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pigfuck X Barfingson: "Put on a few pounds I'm not happy about"

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

m6l715.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Know who else likes to tell complete strangers about something as mundane as a routine Doctor's appointment? Real life actual children, Patrick.
Since Patrick is an unemployed loser who sits alone all day on a couch going to the doctor is a big deal for him. For once he ACTUALLY has to be somewhere at a certain time and he gets to feel like a grown up. For a short time he gets to be able to relate to other adults for doing an adult thing. It’s like seniors on Medicaid that go to the doctor since they’re lonely and it’s someone to talk to.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m convinced he has the most extreme case of autism I’ve ever seen. Why the hell would you tell a complete stranger you take medication for Blood Pressure? Seriously, they need to use his face instead of that puzzle piece for autism awareness.
Pat with a puzzle piece head makes me giggle.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

"Pro tip for college bros - if you absolutely must pick a barfight, the 5'7", 360 lb dude wheezing heavily at the other end of the bar, farting loudly while staring unblinkingly into his phone screen, in an ill-fitting, belly exposing Captain America shirt isn't your go to"

I do love Pat's obsessive hang up about "college bros". It really does say so much about him.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
"Pro tip for college bros - if you absolutely must pick a barfight, the 5'7", 360 lb dude wheezing heavily at the other end of the bar, farting loudly while staring unblinkingly into his phone screen, in an ill-fitting, belly exposing Captain America shirt isn't your go to"

I do love Pat's obsessive hang up about "college bros". It really does say so much about him.
He wasn’t quite college material, so he has to jealously tweet about college bros since you know they are college material

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
This is four years ago, yet he claims these exact vitals on Atrictly Atalking. Jamie, bring up that side by side of Pat wearing the same Brewers outfit several years ago and wearing it a few months ago:

zocq4w.jpg

He's added a minimum of 30 pounds since he first claimed he was 6', 225 lbs.

But let's take him at face value. According to the National Heart, Blood, and Lung Institute, his measurements qualify not just as Overweight, but literally Obese:

2021-08-13_17.00.09.jpg

He's fat, is my point.