• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig trying to get likes / retweets by talking about global fascism

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Mettle. METTLE.
Oops, you’re right. I have a hard time figuring out what the pig is trying to say. But then again I don’t claim to have a 140 IQ and brag that I’m a professional writer. I thought he was talking about countries trying to meddle in each others business - that and I just watched something on Pink Floyd’s “Meddle” album.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I think he would just slip into denying every comment while turning red and not offering an intelligent rebuttal. Thats why he prefers to LARP on twitter. He can delay a response until he can find someone elses ideas to steal or he wont even answer at all. He would get so cooked in a live debate. Im bummed he never took up Ben Shapiro on the debate offer because Ben would have talked circles around him. Yet Pat still acted like he won. Pat has had so many cowardly moments.
The Josiah Tapes support this. He's not intelligent enough to think on his feet and argue in real time. He needs the time to cut and paste his responses from people that understand the subject he's pontificating about.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Ukraine, Israel/Palestine, Guyana

Nice fence-sitting on who's the "Bad Guys" with the whole jewish situation, stupid. I think he's still got a few more months before he can safely agree with the loudest of the hivemind
He doesn’t want to get yelled at by one side or the other. It’s why he’s taking the most bland take possible and assuming “Russia” is behind it

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Y'all ever watched that animated science fiction anthology film from the early 80s? It had a really good soundtrack - Queen, Devo, Black Sabbath.
What the heck was that called?

Forum Clout
He types all this bullshit up and it gets almost no interaction. He thinks his tweets will somehow get him a gig talking politics. Id love for him to get a shot on a large platform to talk politics just to see him melt down when his takes get questioned and he doesnt have an answer. Iwant to see him meltdown in real time.
He also seems to rarely reply directly to the original posts anymore. He only seems to quote and repost on his own timeline because that's the only way he can have some control over censoring the replies to his bullshit. He can't stop people from replying and arguing with his stupidity and bad takes, but he can "hide" them, and that gives his illusion of control over everyone and everything some satisfaction.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
He also seems to rarely reply directly to the original posts anymore. He only seems to quote and repost on his own timeline because that's the only way he can have some control over censoring the replies to his bullshit. He can't stop people from replying and arguing with his stupidity and bad takes, but he can "hide" them, and that gives his illusion of control over everyone and everything some satisfaction.
Can't be, that's something a fascist would do.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Shapiro is annoying and unpleasant, but only a total cretin would deny he's extremely bright. A "debate" between him and Fat would've been glorious
Patrick got his ass handed to him in a debate with a guy who slept in his car at a Walmart parking lot.

I imagine the local jigs would be too much for him, let alone Ben Shapiro