• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig trying to get likes / retweets by talking about global fascism

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
How is it not exhausting to be him? I can’t even read half of his word salad shit, it’s so retarded.

FEC218FB-A849-4D11-837F-CFC89DD7578B.jpeg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He is so fucking stupid that I don't even notice his standard retard mistakes like this

*Following him has made me more retarded in some ways, I should stop*
I think it was norm who said you should never make fun of someone for mispronouncing an uncommon word because it means they learned it from reading. On the other hand, if you see someone try to use a word and mistake it for another one that sounds the same you should relentlessly mock that fat loser for being an author who never reads.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
He talked to a good who was a kamikaze pilot on Pearl Harbor and visited a concentration camp (I think it was Dachau) on his honeymoon. I'm sorry child, but that practically makes Patrick a PhD in Fascism and global affairs. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
"I read the original Constitution through the glass!"
"I honeymooned in Dachau, so fascism is my love language!"
Conclusion - I know more about democracy and fascism than anyone.
And he wonders why people hate him

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He types all this bullshit up and it gets almost no interaction. He thinks his tweets will somehow get him a gig talking politics. Id love for him to get a shot on a large platform to talk politics just to see him melt down when his takes get questioned and he doesnt have an answer. Iwant to see him meltdown in real time.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He types all this bullshit up and it gets almost no interaction. He thinks his tweets will somehow get him a gig talking politics. Id love for him to get a shot on a large platform to talk politics just to see him melt down when his takes get questioned and he doesnt have an answer. Iwant to see him meltdown in real time.
I picture it going something like this, but without regaining his composure a few minutes later-

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I picture it going something like this, but without regaining his composure a few minutes later-

I think he would just slip into denying every comment while turning red and not offering an intelligent rebuttal. Thats why he prefers to LARP on twitter. He can delay a response until he can find someone elses ideas to steal or he wont even answer at all. He would get so cooked in a live debate. Im bummed he never took up Ben Shapiro on the debate offer because Ben would have talked circles around him. Yet Pat still acted like he won. Pat has had so many cowardly moments.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think he would just slip into denying every comment while turning red and not offering an intelligent rebuttal. Thats why he prefers to LARP on twitter. He can delay a response until he can find someone elses ideas to steal or he wont even answer at all. He would get so cooked in a live debate. Im bummed he never took up Ben Shapiro on the debate offer because Ben would have talked circles around him. Yet Pat still acted like he won. Pat has had so many cowardly moments.
Reminder: Patrick legitimately thinks he's smarter than Ben Shapiro- lol (I guess add Elon Musk and Donald Trump to the list as well). Ben Shapiro would have made The Monster™️ come out.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If democracy means morons like him have a say in anything maybe it's not such a great idea.
I think voting should be based on having one of two qualifications: Owning land or paying net in income taxes. People should have skin in the game- I'm amenable to other qualifications beyond those two, but it's a starting point. Being 18, a US citizen, and a non felon is a decent starting point. But someone like a Fred From Brooklyn or High Pitch Eric should not have the same say in voting, as someone who is actually a productive member of society.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Shapiro is annoying and unpleasant, but only a total cretin would deny he's extremely bright. A "debate" between him and Fat would've been glorious
Its just the fact that since Pat is stealing other peoples takes and hasnt actually thought through the different outcomes that he can only offer the surface level take. Any questions that try to dig deeper into the idea, he cant handle and gets defensive. He is hoping someone will see one of his multi threads and think " Hey, this guy knows what he is talking about maybe we should hire him." That is until they do a quick search of his name and see that he is a laughingstock. Nobody will ever take him serious except like minded weirdos. Every professional avenue he has tried to pursue has dried up. The Hill ended after Hillary lost. The science channel had enough of him and no longer invite him back. Lost his publishers and has poor book sales. At this point his twitter is all mental masturbation.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
How is it not exhausting to be him? I can’t even read half of his word salad shit, it’s so retarded.

View attachment 169369
Let's pretend for a second it's real fascism, if that's what the people want wouldn't his democratic ideals mean he has to agree with what the people want?
In actuality it's people tired of pretending trannies are real and anyone other than whites and Chinamen created anything of value