Pig Schill putting her snout where it doesn't belong

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
‎
‎
Screenshot_20211225-095025_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-095059_Instagram.jpg

No one's been threatened or assaulted you histrionic slob. Go back to making your shitty artwork while your husband is out working and putting a roof over your fat ass.

G

I will readily admit that I would fuck Niki (not rape, Rick, because I know you're reading) but even I draw the line at MM Krill.

Also, like everything else in her life, she fucked up the names. William Yetley? The other 3 she must have just pulled out of her fat ass because they've been used previously. Dumb cunt.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
‎
‎
I will readily admit that I would fuck Niki (not rape, Rick, because I know you're reading) but even I draw the line at MM Krill.

Also, like everything else in her life, she fucked up the names. William Yetley? The other 3 she must have just pulled out of her fat ass because they've been used previously. Dumb cunt.
I'd fuck them both, long and strong but I'm a filthy scumbag who throws his dick into any fat brunette walking on two legs. Or hobbling on one. I don't discriminate.

BudDickman

‎
‎
These people lie and embellish so much that they have to say "literally" when they really want to believe the latest thing that they made up. No one who has any credibility would ever say "literally" unless the thing that they are saying sounds like a metaphor. "So this literally came from the horse's mouth. I'm a veterinarian and I had to extract this tooth."