Pig meltdown incoming

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
No news is good news, child
View attachment 212422

"I will stand with you and fight with you"

You sit on your phone at your local bars drinking alcohol and stuffing your fat face with slop. Then you go home to your haunted house looking, dilapidated shack and do the same from there. Stop pretending you're some prized pundit who's well known and respected in politics. Larping retard.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
rapist is sad it's Joever but also upped his confidence from +10M votes to +15M (if that's the case why not support the switch? retard)
1721587362984.png

they think by repeating something a lot it comes true, extremely womanly minded people

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I love how Pat thinks everyone here wants Trump in, when, if I'm to be real with all you lads, most of you don't have the highest opinion of Jewish people....

And who did Donald kiss the ass of most the last time? I remember many comments about this.

I'd even concede if he just said "Don running his mouth like an idiot is going to lead to an annoying four years for people with anxiety", because i actually believe he's right. But he's more of an idiot than just a Hitler, he's a typical New York blowhard.

I could see him tripping and falling on the button, though.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
No news is good news, child
View attachment 212422

The good news, you fucking stupid narcissist who lacks even the tiniest shred of empathy, is there are way more "ewww Biden vs Trump again?" people out there than "Biden is my God and I shall worship nobody else" sycophants like you, Rick.

People getting paid to shill the Democratic Party (nawt youuuuuu) now have a fresh candidate, not even 60 yet, to convince apathetic voters to get behind because Trump is worse. That's who you're going after, the entitled millenials and zoomers who can now be lectured why Kamala is better than Donald.

Seriously Rick, one question: How many locked-in Biden voters are now going to flip their votes to Trump because they'd rather see him over Harris? There's 300,000,000+ people in the United States, I doubt you could find 300 leaving the Biden train to hop on the Trump express.