Pig is picking a twitter fight with this guy, and so far its going great.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
And the tweets are going to get hidden. Twitter really is the shittiest. Full of people like Mama Raven's Special Boy who needs to hide the Tweets pointing out how fat and wrong he is.
Yup. Can't have a professor letting Rick's uneducated dumbfuck followers see from someone who actually knows what they are talking about that Rick is a fraud.

cliveowen

stlaker
Lest anyone think fatty saw this photo and picked up on the GPS being clamped to the cockpit

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
"Hush stlaker" imminent.

275475931_2389726164511824_8785451917638305347_n.jpg

G

Can somebody screenshot please? Fat boy has me blocked and I want to see him get his shit pushed in by this PhD
Screenshot_20220308-170322_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220308-170336_Twitter.jpg

I got a chuckle out of the almost certain fact that retard Fat probably spent a good hour "researching," phrasing, spellchecking this 4 tweet chain with all the seriousness as if he was about to deliver his doctoral viva in front of professor LePage and the rest of the PhD committee. He woke up hungover and was angry to see Yannick's dismissive reply. Trying to keep his swinish temper in check, Fat put together his internet-assembled response with all the skill he could muster, failing to see how transparent he is.

Wikipedia and google don't mean you're on a par with this guy, you fat cunt. Also notice how he couldn't resist the passive aggressive little snark at the end, fucking faggot that he is.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Wikipedia and google don't mean you're on a par with this guy, you fat cunt. Also notice how he couldn't resist the passive aggressive little snark at the end, fucking faggot that he is.
This is what makes him our Fatrick.

If you didn't know him and you saw this thread, you might think, for a moment, "Wow, this Patrick guy seems to be well-researched," but then he trashes the PhD dude for just disagreeing with him.

Fatrick has accomplished nothing of note. He wrote a couple of shit books that lost money for his publisher, got cucked and signed away his rights to his daughter, and was on the science channel for a few minutes. He once had a blue checkmark, the highlight of his life, and it has been taken away.

And yet he wants to dismiss someone who actually knows what he's talking about. He would never say this sort of shit in person, either.

He absolutely deserves all the hate. He brings it upon himself daily.