• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is on the war path again

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
“Biden should say fuck it…”

Yep, “fuck it” is always a good justification for a potential world war. It’s great how this fat idiot continues to characterize Biden as this consequential leader with a steely resolve—the irascible grandpa who had to get up off the lounge chair to make everything right—and not as the demented scarecrow that he is.

Fuck it

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
They wouldn't accept him. You now have to have experience as a combat vet in order to be eligible for service in the International Legion. They used to accept more people back in 2022, but they had to change their policy because a bunch of novices kept getting blown up.

The best thing he could hope for is some kind of volunteer gig that's far, far away from the front, but he has no marketable skills and he's too lazy for any kind of manual labor, so I have no clue what that would be. If anything, all the booze and dumplings over there would make him an even an even lazier, fatter fuck.
The idea of Pat going overseas to help a bunch of guys who think like Fedor Emilianenko or Khabib Nurmagamedov is so absurd I’m devastated it’ll never happen.

I bet they’d strip him naked and take turns slapping his bare stomach and oinking at him to build morale in between artillery bombardments and air strikes.