• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is in his happy place today

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1715715092550.png
1715715110848.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He is going to make a day of this. Im sure this will spill into the weekend. He is going to squeeze this lemon for weeks if he gets enough attention.
I can’t follow his argument, unsurprising because I don’t read his shit. (There probably isn’t an argument to follow, anyhow.) Anyhow, makes me chuckle that all the dead children didn’t motivate him to bloviate about Israel, but Biden’s threatened electoral chances sure did.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t follow his argument, unsurprising because I don’t read his shit. (There probably isn’t an argument to follow, anyhow.) Anyhow, makes me chuckle that all the dead children didn’t motivate him to bloviate about Israel, but Biden’s threatened electoral chances sure did.
And that’s the only reason he cares and is only making more people not want to vote for Biden. Voters don’t like being lectured, especially when it’s coming from a fat pig pointing at his fat head like a pretentious asshole.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
His argument is that if nearly 80 year old trump is elected, he will be declared dictator for life and we will never have another president.

The guy couldn't get a fucking border wall built, but Pat thinks he can change the US to a monarchy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
And that’s the only reason he cares and is only making more people not want to vote for Biden. Voters don’t like being lectured, especially when it’s coming from a fat pig pointing at his fat head like a pretentious asshole.
It makes me happy that he is so counterproductive to the causes he is so emotionally invested in. Pat doesnt know it but he is actually helping Trump.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His argument is that if nearly 80 year old trump is elected, he will be declared dictator for life and we will never have another president.

The guy couldn't get a fucking border wall built, but Pat thinks he can change the US to a monarchy
It’s everything they claimed he would do when he got elected the first time (that he didn’t do) and now have ramped it up to just ridiculous and all out insane. They really believe if he wins he burn the constitution, make himself dictator, and throw everyone he doesn’t like in concentration camps. They have all kinds of systems in place to make sure all that crazy bullshit never happens.

Honoria

Forum Clout
He's getting cooked for turning off the replies. Honestly, if you *have* to do that because of the "stalkers" then maybe don't be a dick on Twitter?

The whole argument that Trump will magically be extra bad in his second term doesn't work, especially considering how Biden does a bunch of the same stuff he did. Pat's thread won't make anyone vote, but it could make people who aren't voting feel better about it, because imagine being on this guy's side.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That extremely mentally ill lolcow Jim Stewartson faggot has over 100,000 followers and reposted Fatso's stupid post, so that's part of the reason for the attention. Fatso also removed his pinned post so this one would be on top.

View attachment 199327
Now it makes sense - Jim is a complete psycho who recently has gone almost full Patrick with how he deals with his “stalkers” (people laughing at his insane tweets and ridiculous behavior) by tweeting CEASE AND DESIST to people like Pats Enjoy Prison.

Jim is currently being sued by Mike Flynn and his legal team is using the “Jim says such insane and ridiculous things nobody would ever take him seriously because he’s a wacko so he can’t be sued for libel and defamation” defense.

Forum Clout
Now it makes sense - Jim is a complete psycho who recently has gone almost full Patrick with how he deals with his “stalkers” (people laughing at his insane tweets and ridiculous behavior) by tweeting CEASE AND DESIST to people like Pats Enjoy Prison.

Jim is currently being sued by Mike Flynn and his legal team is using the “Jim says such insane and ridiculous things nobody would ever take him seriously because he’s a wacko so he can’t be sued for libel and defamation” defense.

Kash Patel won his lawsuit against Stewartson last year and now Mike Flynn is taking Stewartson to trial (tap KiwiFarms sign):

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"this isn't debate class". Hateable fatso. Your argument employing a logical fallacy means it fails at precisely what you are intending to do, which is convincing people.

"No child I don't need to convince anyone, I'm just right"

I sincerely hope Pat dies of metabolic disease stemming solely from his poor personal choices and not from any outside causes