Pig is already shit faced

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20220315-221106_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220315-221122_Twitter.jpg

If you even question the narrative the msm/big tech have been pushing about Ukraine, you are literally a traitor. And naturally, traitors should be executed.

I pray someone caves his face in with a hammer. He's the most hateable cunt alive.

Will Tate

Oven March
Never mind the fact we've been dropping bombs on the Middle East for the past 2 decades, Congress has abdicated their authority to declare war because we're not in an Avenger vs Thanos-style all-or-nothing battle with the big bad Russians because Mama Raven's special important tactician chickenhawk wants to talk tough online.
Treason doesn't come into the equation when an American comments on a war between two other countries, you fat fucking dullard. Shut the fuck up.

Username

Who’s us fat man? Russia has been at war with the entire west for years? What the fuck is he talking about? So they’ve been at war with multiple country most of them in NATO for years and a fat man who doesn’t leave his couch is the only one out of millions of people to realize? Jesus it must get tiresome constantly being right while everyone else is wrong.

Obviously I haven’t read the original constitution during a museum visit like Pat but, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say he’s a fat faggot with bitch tits. Who knows less than my dog about what’s currently happening in the Ukraine.

Your not in charge or in the know Pat. Your a fat impotent man with an ugly wife who plays with nerf guns and lets another man be a father to his only child.

I don’t demand suicide.I’m waiting for your fridge shaped wife to get sick of you and shoot you while you sleep.

TLDR He’s as fat and melodramatic as he is Ignorant of geopolitics.

G

Call me when Putin starts nuking US cities and not paying a few thousand dollars for FB ads during an election year. It's not a war if you're under a pink blanket 6000 miles away chowing on meatloaf without a care in the world. What a soft melodramatic homo.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Never mind the fact we've been dropping bombs on the Middle East for the past 2 decades, Congress has abdicated their authority to declare war because we're not in an Avenger vs Thanos-style all-or-nothing battle with the big bad Russians because Mama Raven's special important tactician chickenhawk wants to talk tough online.
Treason doesn't come into the equation when an American comments on a war between two other countries, you fat fucking dullard. Shut the fuck up.
We literally send weapons and money to ISIS to fight Syria, Iran. Killed Gaddafi and turned Libya into a shithole. Trump, Obama, Hilary, Bush. Country run by terrorists all for Israel and Saudi Arabia

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
If we're talking treason, there's a certain fat, cowardly drunk in Milwaukee who's been spreading disinformation to our allies about the ease of attacking Russian tanks, in an apparent effort to get our civilian allies killed.

Perhaps he should face some jail time? Lose his twitter account again, maybe?