Pig is a Triggerfish

RobertMewler

17s53p.jpeg

487bea2d2e83eb3311fc6d7aef7e7750.png

Pat is legitimately the ugliest “man” I’ve ever seen. Truly horrific. If he wasn’t such a cunt I would pity him.
That's the thing - all he had to do is be somewhat of a human being in behavior if not remotely in appearance and Id probably feel some sympathy for him.

But the way he acts turns him from an object of pity into someone who, if I saw him falling off of a building, I would be legitimately disappointed he wasn't somehow lit on fire as well on the way down.

Pat is legitimately the ugliest “man” I’ve ever seen. Truly horrific. If he wasn’t such a cunt I would pity him.
If you caught him on a gay cruise would you bust a load in his eye to degrade him or would his unsightly appearance give you ED? I mean if I applied that to Niki I would certainly try to for the laughs, but her appearance and halitosis has me seriously questioning if I could pull it off.

Will Tate

Oven March

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
That's the thing - all he had to do is be somewhat of a human being in behavior if not remotely in appearance and Id probably feel some sympathy for him.

But the way he acts turns him from an object of pity into someone who, if I saw him falling off of a building, I would be legitimately disappointed he wasn't somehow lit on fire as well on the way down.
I used to be like the pig. It’s an ego defense mechanism.

He’s built a barrier between himself and reality, like a dam - only instead of holding back water, he’s holding off self-awareness.

This is why he can’t let ANYTHING go, or accept defeat, or admit he was wrong. As soon as that dam springs a leak, he must plug it immediately, or risk it all crashing in.

and we all know who will be riding that wave right into his brain, our buddy, The Monster.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick