Pig gets another TV gig. Remind me what his lawsuit's about again?

This is hilarious, so many odd things to mention:
  • "Season three of TV", it should be noted that in "Season 1", he was on screen/talking for a grand total of 35 seconds. I know this because I edited the episode down to just his parts and it was less than a minute. He was talking about underground cities or something after a major catastrophe.
  • "Season 1", he was so unlit (due to how gross and fat he is) that only like 1/3 of his face is visible. I remember doing a facial comparison and he was the only person on his episode who was lit that way.
  • "Season 2", he was on for like a minute and a half, talking about surviving getting thrown down an elevator shaft or nuclear mummies or something unscientific. They gave him a short action sequence where he was fatly typing on a PC keyboard.
  • Speaking of fat, he looked enormous in "Season 2" and, even with all of the TV makeup, you could see his jaundiced fat around his eyes
  • His "day rate" increased probably due to a few reasons: inflation, COVID, increased wages literally everywhere, etc, none of which have to do with him being talented
  • He gets paid a "day rate" because he's there for one day, maybe two. The rate is likely a few hundred dollars, no more.
  • This thing is not filmed in Milwaukee, meaning he's going to have to go out of pocket to pay for his flight and hotel to wherever it is filmed. Meaning, overall he loses money.
  • They produce these shows for dirt cheap, getting people on who are happy to get exposure rather than pay, whether for themselves or whatever college/University they work for.
  • This show is only loosely scientific and Pat's talking heads have been speculative idiocy because he is not a scientist and has not even taken a science class beyond high school.

BudDickman

This is hilarious, so many odd things to mention:
  • "Season three of TV", it should be noted that in "Season 1", he was on screen/talking for a grand total of 35 seconds. I know this because I edited the episode down to just his parts and it was less than a minute. He was talking about underground cities or something after a major catastrophe.
  • "Season 1", he was so unlit (due to how gross and fat he is) that only like 1/3 of his face is visible. I remember doing a facial comparison and he was the only person on his episode who was lit that way.
  • "Season 2", he was on for like a minute and a half, talking about surviving getting thrown down an elevator shaft or nuclear mummies or something unscientific. They gave him a short action sequence where he was fatly typing on a PC keyboard.
  • Speaking of fat, he looked enormous in "Season 2" and, even with all of the TV makeup, you could see his jaundiced fat around his eyes
  • His "day rate" increased probably due to a few reasons: inflation, COVID, increased wages literally everywhere, etc, none of which have to do with him being talented
  • He gets paid a "day rate" because he's there for one day, maybe two. The rate is likely a few hundred dollars, no more.
  • This thing is not filmed in Milwaukee, meaning he's going to have to go out of pocket to pay for his flight and hotel to wherever it is filmed. Meaning, overall he loses money.
  • They produce these shows for dirt cheap, getting people on who are happy to get exposure rather than pay, whether for themselves or whatever college/University they work for.
  • This show is only loosely scientific and Pat's talking heads have been speculative idiocy because he is not a scientist and has not even taken a science class beyond high school.
I wanna see this action sequence of him typing. Did they give him a MacBook to type on so that he has more credibility, or is he using his Surface?

"OK guys, looks like Pat put on some weight since he last filmed with us, so help me move some things around as we need to reframe his shots.".
Instead of shading the fuck out of his face like a bandaid they're going to have to do cinematic surgery he's so fat now, there's just no hiding it. They're going to put him in blacklight and cover half his face in fluorescent paint just to make him look halfway presentable

fatprofile.jpg

They say the camera adds ten chins.

It's strange that he doesn't even give the TV show a shout out.

I'm only one of Pats 50 thousand fans, but frankly I like to hear what the good Sci-fi writers have to say about science - as well as any other random topic or personal musing they might have!

Is this a TV show about Sci-fi? Or comedy? Politics, fitness... haute cuisine? Narrow it down for us, please!!

Obviously, the main reason he made that tweet was to encourage and give expert advice to those younger and not yet as successful as himself in TV, which is commendable.

I just wish he'd put modesty aside for once!

Does anyone know what the production company is called in case someone from Reddit is concerned they are giving a platform to violent thugs who advocate beating women online?
Wag TV and it's distributed by Sony Pictures.

I really have no idea why the Pigman is even on it. If you look up the cast it's filled with scientists. You've got astronauts, geologists, nuclear physicists and more. There are quite a few authors on there but I've never heard of any of them besides David Brin. Oh wait, Mary Robinette Kowal is in it. I bet she got Fat the job somehow.

I do like Fat boy's credit thought: "Patrick S. Tomlinson: self". What's the matter, Pig? No fancy letters after your name? Oh yeah, you have no education and are an expert in nothing academic.