• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
XWGVnAy.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Him claiming multiple judges have looked into these criminals is a new one. Hope no one asks for any evidence of that, since the only evidence of a judge looking at his case, was him losing it and being told it’s free speech. Be a real shame to point out his new lie to him.
He is getting desperate, he is also in Josiah rage mode, looks like he bought even more followers

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He is getting desperate, he is also in Josiah rage mode, looks like he bought even more followers
I think that’s just new people looking to follow the pig. You gotta think more people have eyes on him than ever, and his faggot “fans” haven’t left him at this point so it’s not like they’re going to leave now. It’s more likely new pat posters in their infancy.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I think that’s just new people looking to follow the pig. You gotta think more people have eyes on him than ever, and his faggot “fans” haven’t left him at this point so it’s not like they’re going to leave now. It’s more likely new pat posters in their infancy.
Also a lot of them will be people fascinated with this insane lunatic and his hilarious situation and want to follow along.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
It’s such a dumb claim. Even if people did deliver food without prepaying (they don’t) why would we want to fuck over random restaurants for no reason? And it’s a dumb prank anyways. Is it that funny to imagine someone answering the door and saying they didn’t order this pizza and then closing the door?
It’s actually worse than that. He is upset that he didn’t have cash to pay a tip for food that was already paid for It happened one time

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
LIE. You emailed Josiah your forum username and password. Remember, "SquirtingCarol"?

Of course, rascals hacked it but we know you made it and used it to log into the forum, dick.

b28b164d01d6642997b4cd6b6767e429.png

Classy guy.
So embarrassing that he sent that. At least the squirting thing is a reference here but the password...why wouldn't you change the password before giving that absurd one to Josiah, a person you thought was a legit journalist?

Last edited:

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Move over, Norma. OnAForums has our new Paralegal Pinup™️.

View attachment 21061
I love it when I think "is she part Asian? Or is she one of those Mexicans who looks part Asian? Like the annoying bitch from Cowboy Bebop". Those eyes and smile says she's down for some stuff. You could say she's into...things.