Pig confronted for heteronormative, homophobic rhetoric

f0f2528efdb1e1d652411fe2b0dc7451_20220307083637996.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
"can't get enough of them"

You listed two, Rick. That's not a list that screams "can't get enough of them". When your list consists of two women by the time you're in your 40s, either you CAN get enough of them, or they can have enough of you. Either way, that statement clearly isn't applicable to your life.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
That and he’s TOTALLY NOT GAY. That’s right child, I’m so straight I’ve been married TWICE. No deeply closeted homosexual has ever been married twice! It proves I’m a straight as can be! It’s impossible for me to be gay because I’ve married TWO women!

There’s something very odd with how he’s obviously a homosexual with just his “honey-sweetie-baby-child” talk but needs everyone to know he’s 100% STRAIGHT and mentions it even when it’s not necessary. I’ve never seen anyone care that much about making sure their sexuality is known to everyone, especially someone in their 40s. I’m guessing he was called a gay/homo/fag back in high school (popular insult back then) a lot and he can’t “let the idiots win” and come out of the closet proving they were right that he was a homosexual.
Guarantee mama Raven and Tommy faggot took turns raping him a la Moira greyland and he doesn't know which side he's on

G

"can't get enough of them"

You listed two, Rick. That's not a list that screams "can't get enough of them". When your list consists of two women by the time you're in your 40s, either you CAN get enough of them, or they can have enough of you. Either way, that statement clearly isn't applicable to your life.
I probably fucked more women on my honeymoon than he has in his life.

G

He used the word hetronormative and has Ukrainian flags in his bio so I don't give a fuck what he's saying.
hetronormative is one of those made up words that faggots use.

I'm not basing that on anything but what people are saying about Sam Elliott lighting up that faggoty New Zealand western. The second the article said his take was "Toxic masculinity and hetronormative" I immediately said to myself I bet you that was a word that was made up like 3 months ago by a bunch of faggots.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I saw a blind item saying that some academy members were voting for that despite having never seen it because someone (another fag probably) told them it was good. And another saying Cumberbatch is just making his comments seem like he might not be straight as Oscar bait. Although he is a humanoid bug looking fruit, that might just be because he's from incest Island, where no genes have been introduced since the Norman Conquest