Pig confronted for heteronormative, homophobic rhetoric

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
274296122_1105669146957449_3269637315333235311_n.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I can't wait for him to crack at the left and go full maga

Hey Pat you make way more money grifting repubs, look at JDA. Boomer idiots like Joe Cumia lap up any shit that mirrors their rhetoric
I havent seen many really pushing for a no fly zone but the few I did see were GOP folks. Its weird seeing pat pushing similar thought as some trumpers he hates so much while he tells his blue haired weirdo friends they dont know what they are talking about.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He sees marriage as nothing but proof that he has had sex
That and he’s TOTALLY NOT GAY. That’s right child, I’m so straight I’ve been married TWICE. No deeply closeted homosexual has ever been married twice! It proves I’m a straight as can be! It’s impossible for me to be gay because I’ve married TWO women!

There’s something very odd with how he’s obviously a homosexual with just his “honey-sweetie-baby-child” talk but needs everyone to know he’s 100% STRAIGHT and mentions it even when it’s not necessary. I’ve never seen anyone care that much about making sure their sexuality is known to everyone, especially someone in their 40s. I’m guessing he was called a gay/homo/fag back in high school (popular insult back then) a lot and he can’t “let the idiots win” and come out of the closet proving they were right that he was a homosexual.

Last edited:
G

“Married women twice now” is such an odd way or wording things. Also funny he followed it with “couldn’t get enough of them” even though the first sure didn’t like him and the second seems to be a frumpy lesbian.
Bruh "married women twice now" means "I already fucked it up with one girl, and had to downgrade to one who will put up with more of my shit"

and "couldn't get enough of them" means "I'm not able to achieve or keep an erection because of my low T, alcoholism, abysmal diet and sedentary lifestyle"