PickleRickle is to CQ Beanster as:

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Funnier than you. You guys socialize over harassing Patrick Tomlinson, and you in particular, are from kiwifarms.

Saul Nelson
Ashcroft

The kiwi type names and all. And most of all, the kiwi type energy

01767.jpg

Lipstick Alley.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
"Bro you threatened to rape somebody until they were fecally incontinent! Fucked up much?"

YUUUUUCCCKKK
Sue Lightning is a good guy, I was truly manic when I wrote that...and the balcony murder stuff (that I never got banned for because I and quasi are elite brownsters with a wink and nod to each other, Brown-masonry)

Jen_Tomlinson

Mexican Lasagna
I like you boqs but you go fawkin nuts with certain people. When you just fawkin let things be you’re much more interesting and entertaining.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I like you boqs but you go fawkin nuts with certain people. When you just fawkin let things be you’re much more interesting and entertaining.
I have a way with "vibe checking" and its needed tbh.

Anyone who writes "boq is seething" etc, literally never watches my YT channel. I am almost languid by default...or as @Faggot Boqposter puts it: "meek". I am calm. How anyone can appreciate @Ashcroft for any"humor" will always baffle me. He is unfunny and a trope/dime a dozen (kiwifarms).

Jen_Tomlinson

Mexican Lasagna
I have a way with "vibe checking" and its needed tbh.

Anyone who writes "boq is seething" etc, literally never watches my YT channel. I am almost languid by default...or as @Faggot Boqposter puts it: "meek". I am calm. How anyone can appreciate @Ashcroft for any"humor" will always baffle me. He is unfunny and a trope/dime a dozen (kiwifarms).
No when you just slide in and make jokes you’re funny. But then entertaining the trolls is never going to work. Very Tomlinson like.