PickleRickle is in the Illuminati

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
If you had any idea who i'm in business with as a stakeholder myself you would literally shit yourself. I'm talking Defense Secretaries, City of London landholders, etc. You dont got shit, boy.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

NewJersey.gov

Keep coping, Shambiris.

I fawk chix and I glow in the dark.

You lie like a rube...you're from a small provincial town and you're blue collar, as is your family. But you're not old stock...Ghost of Abe Vigoda, Turry, these give me "Canadian as fuck" vibes...your syntax/vocabulary is dumb and non-local.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
You lie like a rube...you're from a small provincial town and you're blue collar, as is your family. But you're not old stock...Ghost of Abe Vigoda, Turry, these give me "Canadian as fuck" vibes...your syntax/vocabulary is dumb and non-local.
Provincial is my word to describe you. Hack

NewJersey.gov

View attachment 195261
Its just, I was born luckier than you.
^^ This is what "aspiring to LBJ quote fulfilling" looks like. Roxbury just is, while you aspire to be a LBJ quote fulfiller, but I'm telling you...you're not even that. You're a notch lower.

If you had any idea who i'm in business with as a stakeholder myself you would literally shit yourself. I'm talking Defense Secretaries, City of London landholders, etc. You dont got shit, boy.

This is absolutely the most embarrassing thing ever written by a person online. When retards spiral.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
^^ This is what "aspiring to LBJ quote fulfilling" looks like. Roxbury just is, while you aspire to be a LBJ quote fulfiller, but I'm telling you...you're not even that. You're a notch lower.

This is absolutely the most embarrassing thing ever written by a person online. When retards spiral.
Translation: Bocks rattled at the white mans audacity to trump his little brown Somalian ass.

NewJersey.gov

Not only did he steal your bit, he's out there name dropping Big Dicked Niggas hoping for allies. Oh, Bockster, I already paid Abe and Turry off.
Allying with the OG LBJ quote fulfiller cannot help you. I'm in his soul, he repeats my Pol Pot anecdotes, larps as a geopolitical pundit when I'm on hiatus, and stalks my discord jewesses...Hickster wants to wear my skin. You, you're just ameoba levels, I'm a kittie playing with my food.

I hope Patrick lurks here these days to see the unravelling of a good chunk of his atalkers as these pathetic saddies. A coprophile who wishes he was Ben Dovid, a Nitwit, a blue collar hick who is basically Nana without any broadcasting redemption arc...etc etc. SAD