Why cant we all just get along, funsters
follow
the
law

So they swore him in as an officer for the day

KS6QQJRVHJB2FHBJZGOLN3CDJY.jpg

NewJersey.gov

This isn't catching on Boq.. getting a bit sad.
Your capital grille bit is the sad one. My fetterster is legit, yours is camaraderie seeking at someone's expense (sassy 40 year old funster shit).

Pickle Rickle is legit dumb
CQ Beans being dumb is "sassy".

NewJersey.gov

You write in broken fragments like a schitzophrenic.

Quaint...sassy...very much so. Perhaps more den dat.
My prose changes depending on the mood or solemness of the topic at hand. Noticing Pickle Rickle being dim, or chronicling your spaz...mere fragments will suffice.

I know you're a fan, it's always the fans who give the most attention.

NewJersey.gov

Exactly, you have a different personality for each forum uou post on. Thanks for admitting so.
I've only posted on:

the apricity forum (and its previous renditions...you have no clue lol. Oh how small all this is in contrast, how petty, how unfunny, what a relegation)
bodybuilding.com (miscers are funnier than you)
somalinet (more civilized)
and here

That's it. Everything else is not me, but you are a lower rendition of earlier adversaries...I'm just correcting the record for my own sake. The people who gave you the info are drunk schizos.

And even then, the posting timeline was 2007 for somalinet, and then then 2011ish for the misc, and then 2013-2015ish for the apricity.

You're a relegation.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I've only posted on:

the apricity forum (and its previous renditions...you have no clue lol. Oh how small all this is in contrast, how petty, how unfunny, what a relegation)
bodybuilding.com (miscers are funnier than you)
somalinet (more civilized)
and here

That's it. Everything else is not me, but you are a lower rendition of earlier adversaries...I'm just correcting the record for my own sake. The people who gave you the info are drunk schizos.

And even then, the posting timeline was 2007 for somalinet, and then then 2011ish for the misc, and then 2013-2015ish for the apricity.

You're a relegation.

Pizza face.