Pickle Rickle is a stakeholder

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
1000_F_20874186_RhHt44Pp2WhSq8yIaZ7nHE1e2Cygkxo2.jpg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
isn’t picklerickle a canook? If he’s Canadian can he still be a quote fulfiller, boq? Very confusing

I feel like we need a detailed summary of all the sassters here… keep things straight
A list of what the Bockster thinks I am

-spic
-fat
- @Jen_Tomlinson
-glowie
-stupid
-Travis
-pedophile
-stakeholder
-illuminati
-wigger

NewJersey.gov

isn’t picklerickle a canook? If he’s Canadian can he still be a quote fulfiller, boq? Very confusing

I feel like we need a detailed summary of all the sassters here… keep things straight
He claims to be "old stock Canadian" like some kind of Ottawa blue-blood or sumpthin...but his syntax and vocabulary begs to differ. GhostofAbeVigoda and Turry give me Canuck sasster vibes. He's just a generic mook. If you go thru his post history you can't unsee it.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Pictured: @RoxburyRick with his breadwinner wife after getting wasted at the georgia state fair, before shitting his brains out because he ate hush puppies.
Highlight of the month! Pension in 10 years! 😎
#wwg1wga

View attachment 195272
We make about the same right now but I'm the one bringing home that Cadillac union health insurance 😎. Stay poor and unhealthy, ballwasherster

Antsballwasher

asshole
We make about the same right now but I'm the one bringing home that Cadillac union health insurance 😎. Stay poor and unhealthy, ballwasherster

How do the sassters rib this tepid post?
Out of “solidarity”?
Do we not rib on merit anymore?
Am i defacto team boq now just for going after the blue collar huckster clique?
Ive posted my kitchen (upper middle class) and physique (shredded)…. et tu, yellow belly?

These are all questions that need answers.

NewJersey.gov

Out of “solidarity”?
Ive posted my kitchen (upper middle class) and physique (shredded)…. et tu, yellow belly?

They seek camaraderie thru "this" because "this" is their social media app. Their facebook, twitter, etc that they mock Patrick, Joe Cumia etc for...this is theirs.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Out of “solidarity”?

Whining about “ribs” is now an automatic car crash. Fucking faggots.