Photo Dump

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
patimdb.pngpepperoni-grinder.pngimage_12952.jpgimage_11500.pngimage_10201.pnggobrewers.pngimage_2656.pngimage_7305.pngimage_7898.pngMb7a4Jhd_o.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I can picture our trial with these all poster sized with 60 people cross examining him about them.

John doe #48; "I''d like to go back to the picture of Nik in the gangbang with you watching. Are you a complete cuck? Remember you're under oath and we've seen the lappening photos. Your honor I'd like to play the lappening gifs again to refresh his memory"

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Best part of this picture is that the special boy who says he makes six figures can't afford to choose his own seats so Niki is sitting off in the back.

C778826-D-AF1-D-4-F02-B0-DB-8-C2597-F4-E407.jpg

Or who knows, maybe she didn't want to sit next to the pig for an entire flight. Who could blame her?
That’s why I had to include it. It’s amazing how they’re doing a total “let’s show up at the airport and hope two cheap seats on the same flight are available” and he’s still smugly posting his hideous visage as if he’s on a G550.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
These are the hands of a traditionally masculine American male? Long, slender fingers like a Korean gamer - and look at his nails! Fuck, that makes my skin crawl. Only gooks and niggers let their claws grow like that. Buy a nail clipper and keep it in your shower, ya fuckin shitbag. You're 41 years old, groom yourself like a fucking man.

Those are not the hands of a man who has lifted heavy weights his whole life; those hands belong to a fat fruit who plays with toys and jerks off with two fingers while his frump of a wife lets the jigs from across the alley fart in her snatch. Nice wedding band, faggot.

View attachment 521
Compare him with his Magilla Gorilla looking wife. Nice simian arms, stupid.

335-C4448-04-F9-4-FDB-897-A-EEBBFD509-AB6.jpg

C96482-C5-EBD0-4-FC7-8-DB7-2-D06-F3-F4-D128.jpg

580-FF133-897-A-4131-9071-D719-C8-BCF89-D.png