• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFGTV IS LIVE

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
The stream on Youtube doesn't start until 26 minutes in
patrice-lmao64.png

Someone implying Scorch is Jewish?
Yeah, he said earlier that his mother would tell him some yiddish word he didn't understand.
At 30:15 he says his mother would exclaim "ugh that's such a goyim thing to do!" (mixing mayonnaise & ketchup)✡✡✡

About 35 minutes in the sound is improved by a PFG echo (courtesy of the "psychic" old bag in zoom call)

35:50 OnA pests shoutout #1 ❤

51:16 "Plus I can't find any girls to procreate with!" Scorch knocks it outta the park

1:14:16 the echo stops because zoom call ends after a couple of lackluster vague "psychic" messages to the Joe Cumia-type guitarist live guest

The ol-timey music loops 4x to the painfully slow"pub crawl" locations in Wisconsin slideshow and a PFG TV brick wall rock clip plays 5x, all for Scorch to return muted.
:pfg_md:
1:30:54 OnA shoutout #2 and Wheel of Meat for us!

1:58:38 Scorch's #3rd OnA shoutout (the one Sue posted)

Glorious.

RobertMewler

I know there are people who really don't care for the Jews here...but does that change how you feel about him? Does Scorch get a pass? Is he "one of the good ones"? Thanks for taking my call.
Some Jews are extremely entertaining and I've enjoyed many; Scorch, Redbar, Seinfeld and Larry David because of their shows, countless actors and musicians, etc.

But should there ever be a day of roundups this would still be me:

goodbye-jews-1.gif

Voscabulary

dirtydirector-lexi-my-helot-wife
I can't believe I joined the forums just in time to see anthony's near death experience, norton marrying a transexual viking, joseph coooomia embarking on a "european tour" via cruise ship, and the return of pfg-tv. this has been such a glorious six months to be an o&a fan. if opie and anthony reunite in the summer like dman suspects, that only solidifies it