• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFGTV IS LIVE

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1719018913686.png

Scorch talking about Holly's monstrous "bean"

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Scorch has had it with Holly, he's no-selling all her comments.

He's upset she's not responding to his advances. He spent the whole episode either whining about how long he's gone without a girlfriend or making sexual comments to her.

But he also kept bitching at Mike the producer, so maybe he's just in one of his moods.

One more comment of mine called out by Scorch! I'll be at Snooowaay's level soon!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
This was the best episode yet. The ending was even better than that shitty rapper who threw a fit over the audio. Scorch has a guest who is this obese retard who claims to be a comic. Scorch reads the live chat during the show, so was giggling at it. The fat piece of shit thinks Scorch is laughing at him being a fat piece of shit, so says "Fuck you Scorch" and leaves. After the ad reads, Scorch and Holly apologize to him (he is not there) and explain they were reacting to the chat comments, not laughing at him. Except the chat was full of comments making fun of him for being a fat fuck.

The dude has been a fat retard his whole life. He knows when someone is laughing at him.

Mr Ass

This was the best episode yet. The ending was even better than that shitty rapper who threw a fit over the audio. Scorch has a guest who is this obese retard who claims to be a comic. Scorch reads the live chat during the show, so was giggling at it. The fat piece of shit thinks Scorch is laughing at him being a fat piece of shit, so says "Fuck you Scorch" and leaves. After the ad reads, Scorch and Holly apologize to him (he is not there) and explain they were reacting to the chat comments, not laughing at him. Except the chat was full of comments making fun of him for being a fat fuck.

The dude has been a fat retard his whole life. He knows when someone is laughing at him.
Did he talk about the Opster or Nana?

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Scorch read a comment from the chat calling the guy a "monster" and then had no idea why he was upset. This is great. It could absolutely blow up on Reddit like the last time.
I really hope this happens. If I didn't know who Scorch was but I saw this new freak out alongside the hot mic clip, I'd sure as fuck be tuning in for the next show. It really feel like there's an opportunity to drive a ton of people looking for some genuine cringe entertainment to PFG TV. My wish is for us to make Scorch more popular than O&A or J&S, which really shouldn't be very hard. If this was 5 or 6 years ago, there's no doubt that the old sub would have made this happen.