Peter Kosciak aka "Pennyeater" has made 3726 contributions to Google Maps/Reviews

G

I imagine he's a pretty lonely and pointless person. The fact that he leaves thousands of comments on fast food reviws is a hint, but him hanging out with pat seals it. Only time I've felt compelled to leave a review was for hooligans since I didn't know it was a gay bar from the way they present themselves.
While we're at it, what the hell is a "customer request" at a Wendy's and why was he so pleased that they fulfilled his that he felt it necessary to post a review mentioning it?

"I want 3 Baconators but I want to eat them all at the same time. Could you somehow build me a triple Baconator?"

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
While we're at it, what the hell is a "customer request" at a Wendy's and why was he so pleased that they fulfilled his that he felt it necessary to post a review mentioning it?

"I want 3 Baconators but I want to eat them all at the same time. Could you somehow build me a triple Baconator?"
He's probably the kind of guy who can't just take the pickles off his burger and needs extra ketchup and no mustard.

G

Most of his contributions are answers to other people's questions. Anyone know how to get a list of those? Only shows 3 in the app

IMG_20220922_171602.jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-22-17-17-33-225_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Also, he clearly has the tism

Screenshot_2022-09-22-17-20-18-738_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
What would compel anyone to do that. I've had great experiences and terrible ones at places offering goods and services. A couple of times I've thought "I should write a Google review praising/trashing this place" but I've never actually done it. What's the point? Who gives a shit either way?
I'll leave a good review for a small growing business, especially it's family run. Otherwise, if it's that shit, I'll let them know to their face, or via telephone / email like an actual tough guy, and not use their service again.

Tbh though, I would only kick up a fuss if this was a catering business since I have experience in that industry. But even then, it would have to be exceedlingly shitty for me to care to leave them feedback.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
He never leaves less than three stars but he has something to complain about at every place he visits.

"⭐⭐⭐⭐️ Patrick's house is good. Pocket doors. Waddling distance from the bars. I was disappointed that it's actually only half a house though and smells like ammonia and grape soda farts. I was excited to pet the horses but the stable of mustangs is just a car in a alley. Google keeps lying to me."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

junkie idiot 😘
What would compel anyone to do that. I've had great experiences and terrible ones at places offering goods and services. A couple of times I've thought "I should write a Google review praising/trashing this place" but I've never actually done it. What's the point? Who gives a shit either way?

I’ve had some insanely annoying college professors (liberal arts degree, I know, fuck off) that would tee off a Bro Joe rant the likes of which you’ve never seen and a few of them were just plane awful at their job. If I didn’t like them then I wouldn’t leave a review, if I at least kind of liked them then I’d give them a great review. I don’t understand leaving a review for a restaurant unless you want to give them good publicity that very little people care about.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

junkie idiot 😘

Just throw it in a blender and let me chug the slop.