Pete Faggot Davidson dumped again

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I question the big dick story.

For years the LOS guys have talked about how big Kurt Metzger dick is and on a bonfire episode pig jay let it out that the giant dick was only 8inches
They recently had a contest on LOS where fans sent in dick pics and the smallest dick won a golden ticket to Skankfest. Jay and Luis kept getting straight up fuming angry about the dicks not being small enough. Pretty telling. Luis was half joking but Jay seemed suicidal.

They also go on about Ari Shaffir's pecker like it's huge. I've seen it, and I'm no penis expert or nothin, but it's not an impressive piece. In the same breath as saying Metzger, Ari or Dave Smith have giant dicks he'll refer to Tommy Lee's rod as "a long thinny."

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
They recently had a contest on LOS where fans sent in dick pics and the smallest dick won a golden ticket to Skankfest. Jay and Luis kept getting straight up fuming angry about the dicks not being small enough. Pretty telling. Luis was half joking but Jay seemed suicidal.
Jays fat. Fat guys cocks are covered in fat.-my mother

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Jays fat. Fat guys cocks are covered in fat.-my mother
Yeah but the way he's so wildly insecure about his dick makes me think that he's fat on top of having a tiny penis. He was going to get gunt surgery so he could gain an inch or so but he got big fake dummy teeth like Vos and went on Ozempic instead. The lengths he'll go to not have to exercise or employ an ounce of willpower are pretty funny.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Yeah but the way he's so wildly insecure about his dick makes me think that he's fat on top of having a tiny penis. He was going to get gunt surgery so he could gain an inch or so but he got big fake dummy teeth like Vos and went on Ozempic instead. The lengths he'll go to not have to exercise or employ an ounce of willpower are pretty funny.
Holy fuck I didn’t know that. Why can’t he just drink water and leave carbs alone for 6 months.

FingerofGod

Yeah I think the main issue is that he's an impossibly clingy, needy little pussy. The type of dude to tell a chick he loves her during the first time they have sex.
He went to rehab for “weed”. He’s obviously a hard drug addict (probably heroin) and has the best PR team in the world making him marketable to dumb zoomers that think he’s attractive or cool.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
For real.

I’m not unhappy with mine but it certainly isn’t 8 inches. I have had the indignation a few times of being told “it’s the perfect size” by girlfriends. Which just means average. Which is fine.

It must be quite the thrill with the huge fawkin piece really hurting women going hard.

One time I overheard my GF when I was 18 tell her friend “Yeah it’s fine. He’s normal size.” And I was FAWKIN’ ELATED

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I question the big dick story.

For years the LOS guys have talked about how big Kurt Metzger dick is and on a bonfire episode pig jay let it out that the giant dick was only 8inches
IMG-7003.jpg

Nigga got nothing going on.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

They also go on about Ari Shaffir's pecker like it's huge. I've seen it, and I'm no penis expert or nothin, but it's not an impressive piece. In the same breath as saying Metzger, Ari or Dave Smith have giant dicks he'll refer to Tommy Lee's rod as "a long thinny."
Jay and Luis but especially Jay has a really odd obsession with dicks. I’m surprised they don’t have a single fan with a micropenis. Why have you seen Ari’s dick?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Jay and Luis but especially Jay has a really odd obsession with dicks. I’m surprised they don’t have a single fan with a micropenis. Why have you seen Ari’s dick?
There's been a few videos through the years of Ari crashing people's sets ass naked. He came into The Bonfire naked one time too and they had to scramble to cover the windows. I think there were pictures from that too.

lowend73

never caught lackin
IMG-7003.jpg

Nigga got nothing going on.
Pete really overstepped the line with Kanye. Not for fucking Kim, but getting Kanye's kids involved in the middle of their IG bitchfest.

That is on Kim as well for letting Pete post that shit. She has 0 respect for Ye to allow that shit eyed faggot even to humor him.

Kanye has to have some link ups back in Chicago. Have some GDs pay him a visit.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
TO BE FAIRRRRR Big Jay has told the story about when he was ~12 years old, his slore mother accidentally saw him naked coming out of the shower, and she was so concerned about the supposedly small size of Big Jay's dick that she took him to a doctor to check. That's gonna permanently fuck anyone up wrt penis size.