Pest meetup tonight in DC at 8pm (Macintyre's on Conn Ave)

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Fawk yeah

CQ02_heUYAEeYUb

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Sorry to everyone involved trying to make it work - and we tried to make it happen until the last second - the Opester was not able to meet us in DC tonight, due to some last-minute private issues he had to deal with.
Our invite was ultimately too short notice to make it happen (my fault), but the Opester sends his love and support to all brothermen, always.
We will try to have him at our next pest meeting in spring.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Sorry to everyone involved trying to make it work - and we tried to make it happen until the last second - the Opester was not able to meet us in DC tonight, due to some last-minute private issues he had to deal with.
Our invite was ultimately too short notice to make it happen (my fault), but the Opester sends his love and support to all brothermen, always.
We will try to have him at our next pest meeting in spring.

This was the only thing I was looking forward to..

Are you sure opies not playing us?

Pat Duffy's there right?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
This was the only thing I was looking forward to..

Are you sure opies not playing us?

Pat Duffy's there right?
Opie apparently met some of us at Seth Fest, but only for a minute or two. I wasn't there. He hung out with Dougout Doug and someone from the Philly Crew as far as i know.

Haven't seen Duffy yet, he was here earlier with his wife though.

We also tried to get Scorch to come, but he takes his job very seriously and had to decline as well. We were going to pay his travel and accomodation too, but he flat out refused to take any money from us under whatever circumstances. He's a great guy.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Opie apparently met some of us at Seth Fest, but only for a minute or two. I wasn't there. He hung out with Dougout Doug and someone from the Philly Crew as far as i know.

Haven't seen Duffy yet, he was here earlier with his wife though.

We also tried to get Scorch to come, but he takes his job very seriously and had to decline as well. We were going to pay his travel and accomodation too, but he flat out refused to take any money from us under whatever circumstances. He's a great guy.
The downside of being a master of all media. He’s too busy shaking the industry to hang with the people who’ve been there from the start. I know it’s eating scorch inside, but he’s got a medium to innovate. We all support it and understand.