• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People who have led more dignified lives than Anthony

Hitler

Forum Clout
1700755230365.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I remember the south park episode based on her airing and the next day they finally did the humane thing and pulled the plug.
They examined her brain after death and it was mush, all those sounds and movements the parents swearing was her being aware were involuntary. That's gotta be soul crushing as a parent

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
It's just hilarious to me that her family wanted to keep her alive, but her husband got to decide to off her based on "a comment she made one time." Lmao
He did the right thing, she was not coming back and it was time to let her go, as I said in another comment, her brain was mush

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He did the right thing, she was not coming back and it was time to let her go, as I said in another comment, her brain was mush
Okay but my comment still stands. Calm down with the true debates, Jeb Bush. It was fucking funny that her family had no say but some guy she met as an adult controlled her fate.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
They examined her brain after death and it was mush, all those sounds and movements the parents swearing was her being aware were involuntary. That's gotta be soul crushing as a parent
Fuck her parents. If you know your kid is going to be a vegetable forever the only humane thing to do is to pull the plug immediately. Those narcissists probably loved all the media attention.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
Okay but my comment still stands. Calm down with the true debates, Jeb Bush. It was fucking funny that her family had no say but some guy she met as an adult controlled her fate.
I never denied your comment or implied it wasn't funny. Was just adding to your comment. Had I noticed it was you posting I wouldn't have even bothered. Fucking hair trigger Harry over here.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I never denied your comment or implied it wasn't funny. Was just adding to your comment. Had I noticed it was you posting I wouldn't have even bothered. Fucking hair trigger Harry over here.

Do your due diligence before replying, Child. And 100% reason to remember the name.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

Hey Mr. the DMAN should know once she married she became her husband's property to be able to do so as he pleases with her naw.

mgid:arc:imageassetref:comedycentral.com:ea6fc0f7-a533-441e-bfcd-20c36dbd3bbb