• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People who are better parents than Pat part 1

Forum Clout
She’s not the first broad to use the “never knew I was pregnant” defense before and it’s always baffling.

So you gained 40% body weight, stopped having periods, felt literal kicks in your stomach, etc but didn’t know? Does it even need to be pointed out how retarded that is?

I was stationed with a black that legit didn’t know she was knocked up till 5 months in.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
IMG_2933.jpeg

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
European criminal justice system is bizarre. 7.5 years? OK. Also, she was technically correct. Her chances of being an executive at Porsche went out the window.
I wonder if Germany is like the uk where you automatically take half the time off the sentence.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The deeper you go on this story, the funnier it gets. His autism combined with his low IQ make for a lot of loffs.

View attachment 209660
It’s hilarious that’s what he looked up after his wife was pleading with him to save their marriage. Some details in these cases are so hilarious you’d feel guilty for laughing at them.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
It’s hilarious that’s what he looked up after his wife was pleading with him to save their marriage. Some details in these cases are so hilarious you’d feel guilty for laughing at them.
Dude googled the nearest volcano to figure out if he could dump the bodies there. His mistress was googling how to prepare for anal sex and interracial gang bangs. After the murder he looked up the lyrics to Battery by Metallica. It just goes on and on. I feel guilty but I can't stop looking up and laughing.