People are getting uglier

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230731_115425_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-modern-diets-evolving-sleeping-patterns.html

A quick look at any dating website will confirm this, where people should be looking good for their profile picture but are failing miserably. It's clear that so many broads have given up on trying to look even moderately attractive, and then rationalize that their repulsive appearance is an intentional part of their quirky or edgy or feminist personality.

Last edited:
G

That guy was probably the best looking guy in his school. He also looks about 40 years old. You only have a look at Pat's parents yearbook pictures to know there were plenty of ugly mutants back in the 50s or whatever. File this under another boomer "everything was better when I was young" (no shit, dummy) meme

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
There’s a thing about mouth breathing making you have that weak chin soy face. Plus just not having testosterone and having that pear shaped womanly body on men.

/Edit to clarify I’m not much of a looker, a solid 5 or 6 on a good day. As long as you take care of yourself physically and look like you can I don’t think your attractiveness matters all that much, in the sense you can’t alter it beyond that. I don’t make fun of peoples appearance if they can’t help it, if you’re fat or gay or a nigger or something then you’re fair game.