Pedophiles march for equal rights

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
More stuff that we were told was never going to happen continues to happen.

Should I have put this in the Comedian section for it's relation to Cumia?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There’s groups working hard to call pedo’s MAP’s (minor attracted person) instead because of the negative history of the pedo word. This has been going on since the early 90s with groups like NAMBLA trying to March in the gay parades claiming they’re the same thing. Back then the gays wanted nothing to do with NAMBLA but we’ve seen how things have changed drastically in the past couple years. For example how the fuck did “Kids Drag Queen shows” become a thing? Colleges used to be known for pushing nonsense but now it’s being taught in K-5 classes. World is fucked, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
NAMBLa joined many LGBT protests in the 90s but weren't well received even by the faggots. Now they are one in the same
Great minds think a lot! I’ve read about how NAMBLA would try to say they were just the same as the gay groups to which they said get the fuck out of here. Now they know they can work to slowly add more letter to LGBTQ and people will have to accept it or be called bigots.

Snake

More stuff that we were told was never going to happen continues to happen.

Should I have put this in the Comedian section for it's relation to Cumia?

MAPS? Sign me up!
F3B71BD4-EC3A-49B0-BEC5-9F3F0AA647F3.jpeg
96B3E2C1-43E6-469B-96EE-C94E5A388A9B.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Not that it's surprising but Snopes is running interference for pedophiles.

Popular fact-check website Snopes has claimed that the MAP pride flag does not exist, despite its documented use by pro-pedophile activists. Instead, Snopes states the flag was a “troll experiment on Tumblr” created as part of a “fear-mongering campaign” intended to “link pedophilia to the LGBTQ community.”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not that it's surprising but Snopes is running interference for pedophiles.
Snopes has been a joke for years, they make it very obvious they lean left and only “debunk” anything related to republicans. They will defend any democrat when caught in a lie as “out of context” or the famous “they misspoke”, Just like how the media created the term “mostly peaceful protests” while buildings burned.