• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile teachers

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
There was one at my high school who went to prison. Never got ahold of me.
Captain Kamala and her multiple personalities when a teacher tries to molest her

G

A teacher in 8th grade fucked a kid I knew. She was like in her 50's and not really attractive. Really fucked the kid up good. School is AIDS.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
The gayest incel faggots are here for this post. The bottom of the barrel snowflake incel faggots, are here for this post.

Snake

Can’t disagree. It really is absurd
Dovid openly dared him in phonecalls he recorded to sue him for defamation and welcomed discovery. As much as an attention seeking pygmy kike he was and is, I really don't think there's any doubt about what he claimed.

Nana had a close relationship with Hollander and brought Bobo's sister over with another teen and fingered them on the couch in front of Dovid. We have the pool photos to back that up. He apparently raped some underage girl names Gisele or some shit and allegedly there was a police report he made.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Dovid openly dared him in phonecalls he recorded to sue him for defamation and welcomed discovery. As much as an attention seeking pygmy kike he was and is, I really don't think there's any doubt about what he claimed.

Nana had a close relationship with Hollander and brought Bobo's sister over with another teen and fingered them on the couch in front of Dovid. We have the pool photos to back that up. He apparently raped some underage girl names Gisele or some shit and allegedly there was a police report he made.
There is a mountain of evidence and the motherfucker all but confirmed it with his own words…on air. That picture with the 17 yo will never not infuriate me. I hope someday people wise up and he dies in jail while being butt stuffed.

G

I dunno, it's a kushy job with 3 months paid vacation and in some places you only need to work 20 years before retiring with a guaranteed pension for the rest of your life on the taxpayer's dime. I considered it for a little bit, though I hate teaching and I definitely hate dealing with other people's kids.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
My school’s marching band instructor married his wife like the second she graduated high school and he was 30. A few years later, he gets caught fucking a 16 year old. They threw the book at him too, he served at least 12 years. The guy who replaced him left after 1 year and a few years later was caught jerking off in a park by a cop.

Snake

I dunno, it's a kushy job with 3 months paid vacation and in some places you only need to work 20 years before retiring with a guaranteed pension for the rest of your life on the taxpayer's dime. I considered it for a little bit, though I hate teaching and I definitely hate dealing with other people's kids.
I got mine in 5, child.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
When I was in highschool, the band director got fired for saying some inappropriate sexual shit to a female student. The guy was cool af, tho. He caught me smoking a cigarette behind the music building and didn't fly off the handle - he just chuckled, turned around and walked away. Always considered him a real ass dude.

Edit: the chick who accused him was fine like a mother fucker, too