• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile teachers

G

All teachers are pedophiles. Male and female.

Why do parents allow random pedophile school teachers to explain sex to their kids? I just had a repressed memory to 6th grade where the teacher said if any of us had any embarassing secret questions about sex he would speak to us privately about it in the back room. The fuck is that?

My gym teacher told me to just wear speedos next time to swimming class so I could swim faster. Sure, faggot.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Private schooling (other than not race mixing) is the best decision you can make for your children. I could not imagine sending children to school to be around niggers, savages, fag teachers, open communists. All schools at this point, public and private, should be destroyed with the teachers and most students sent to mass graves.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I had a teacher in high school for senior english and we used to relentlessly break his balls because he was just a fucking douchebag. He'd berate kids for offenses as small as needing to go to the bathroom, or to borrow a pencil, or use a tissue from his desk, like to the point one girl actually cried. Also later classes mocked him because apparently him and his wife got into a fight outside a local grocery store and you socked him one.

Later found out her was arrested for molesting his underage male relatives. Also he was dago named Joe (lol). Honestly i've never felt more justified in trolling someone that him, until Pat blundered in. He ended up copping a plea to life without and according to my attorney friend he figured the DA was going to splash his face all over the front page and make his life in prison a lot harder. Gigantic Piece of shit. The weird thing was I knew his brother and the guy was the polar opposite. Really nice, patient, basically the Anti Cumia.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
I thank god everyday my parents sent me to a private school. Looking back I really appreciate my teacher because of how she handled it, she was very vague about it.I remember my friend telling me to open page 163 and there was a picture of 2 horses fucking and it took me a couple of days to figure it out.
Compare that to today's teachers handing out kids condoms for "awareness".

Today's teachers are definitely all pedophiles.

G

I was like in fifth grade and before leaving to go to school my teacher was on the news for being arrested for statutory rape with a gook student. He was in his 40s.

He’s with some Christian academy now the last I checked, of course.
That Mary Kay (guido/frog? name) cunt. She had two kids with that surfboard and her husband instead of putting his fingers in both slant eyes just moved to Alaska.

Have you seen teachers' salaries these days?

If you remove the standard included perk of fiddling one or two kids a year without repercussion then good luck getting the staff.

Last edited:
I remember some crusty dried up 60 something woman who had a car that could double as a hearse teaching the biology of sex. She talked about the pussy piss hole and some girl asked which hole is used for sex and if it's different to the birth one. "You'll figure it out"

Wonderful.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
At my high school there was one male teacher who was known to have banged at least two female students that I knew of. He’s still at that high school so his count is likely in the 20s or 30s by now.

There was also two younger female teachers who would come to the parties and what not and the rumour was they had banged some of the dudes.

Also we had a lesbian art teacher and she befriended this dyke girl in my grade and they would go on camping trips and shit on weekends. The whole place was a pedo farm.