• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer's account on Tribel has posted very questionable content

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Why do you care if it's a bit and people believe it? Why are you compelled to break down 4th walls? Do you also break down magicians' tricks to an audience that just marveled at the theatrics?

Whether it's Paul or not, who cares? Your drive to gatekeep what is real ("this can't be Paul!") or funny ("Hey, Alliance, this bit's naht funny so I'm creating an account to pretend worship an actress too to mock you") is odd for a trolling forum.

Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt the magician of onaforums. I'll let everyone else marvel at your theatrics.

G

I honestly can't tell if I'm Bill Burr "ruin the bit by explaining it out loud" guy or if people truly believe Paul signed up for tribel just to make creepy comments about other people's kids. Weimer's been in full lockdown defense mode and knows everything he says is going to be overanalyzed by us, but yeah he's searching for a four month old post about a toddler putting something in its mouth to comment on.

Write another essay about how the Alliance isn’t funny, stupid.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Paul also commented on a File 770 article about people leaving Twitter in droves (not happening lol) about apparently a group of people are impersonating Patrick?? TIL!
1668211712174.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Can’t we all just get along and focus on the real purpose of this forum? Getting Dan mullen, noted human trafficker and sex pest, fired from his job?
It still boggles my mind that he connected his real life with us. Surely insightsoftware have had a conversation with him about us showing up in search results for the company and how bad the optics are. The fallout from that alone could get him fired (never mind what he posted in the Kike Hate Thread).

Insight: "How much longer do you think they're going to keep mentioning us on that forum!??"

Dan: "Four years minimum.. considering that's how long they've gone after Patrick Tomlinson. Or, as soon as the forum is deplatformed."

Insight: "Leave! And never return!"

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It still boggles my mind that he connected his real life with us. Surely insightsoftware have had a conversation with him about us showing up in search results for the company and how bad the optics are. The fallout from that alone could get him fired (never mind what he posted in the Kike Hate Thread).

Insight: "How much longer do you think they're going to keep mentioning us on that forum!??"

Dan: "Four years minimum.. considering that's how long they've gone after Patrick Tomlinson. Or, as soon as the forum is deplatformed."

Insight: "Leave! And never return!"
He expected people to behave reasonably in response to his actions. Him being a bit of a self important cunt didn’t deserve a 10th of the response he got…but it was and is fucking funny. He read here for years and expected a reasonable, proportional response from the forum’s denizens. He interacted with loveable yet slightly deranged people like Dougie daily and thought “ya these people definitely won’t take things too far. I’m not Patrick or Joe!”

Was it optimism? Ignorance? Boredom? Self destruction? lack of oxygen to the brain in the womb? Who can know