• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul pity post 5/9/24

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Shaun Duke couldn't be more accommodating to Paul's incessant neediness, it's basically a second job for the guy and this is the thanks he gets? "You're not having enough fun with ME!" This is so pathetic and selfish that it's making me angry.
Duke and pretty everyone else has to walk on eggshells with pathetic Paul and it’s still not enough. Like I said - these super weirdos and dorks look at Paul and THEY feel bad for him.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He seems to try and look as creepy as possible - like he buttons a dress shirt all the way up but doesn’t wear a tie. He strikes me as someone who wears white socks with dress shoes.

Careful how you tread there, Treester. Does this look like someone you wanna mess with??

paulweimerpic.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Chin up Paul, at least you got to see your sister's pussy
No no, see Hildy is the virtuous pedophile defender that saw his sister's worn out snatch. Paul Weimer is the actual pedophile who took photos of his friends' prepubescent daughter's vagina while she was bathing. There's so much pedophilia in the Pativerse that this is an understandable mistake.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I really have to agree. It’s Shaun Dukes fault Paul is so miserable. Not to mention he personally asked me to follow Paul around and make sure he is miserable at EVERYTHING he does. Shaun Duke is a real fucking piece of shit.
I’m surprised Duke still puts up with Paul’s shit. On that video where freaked out he was very passive aggressive / demeaning and how everything bad that happens to him is Shaun’s fault and he just sat there and took it. No wonder Piggy sees himself as some kind of big tough alpha male around all these weak losers.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
No no, see Hildy is the virtuous pedophile defender that saw his sister's worn out snatch. Paul Weimer is the actual pedophile who took photos of his friends' prepubescent daughter's vagina while she was bathing. There's so much pedophilia in the Pativerse that this is an understandable mistake.
Aww jeez, thanks for the heads up. I can't keep up with these degenerates

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Shaun Duke couldn't be more accommodating to Paul's incessant neediness, it's basically a second job for the guy and this is the thanks he gets? "You're not having enough fun with ME!" This is so pathetic and selfish that it's making me angry.

That's the passive aggressive (no offense, Shaun) bitchiness. You know he just expects Shaun to come running hat in hand, oh Paul I'm so sorry! Have I made you feel like I'd rather play twitch games with random people instead of you?!!??! My goodness, a thousand apologies!

If a drunken Anthony Cumia can ignore the youtube comments and keep playing COD, so can you Paul. So can you.