• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Nikkki is in therapy for the trauma of having watched Rick's little faucet penis dangle around in the wind as he was subdued and arrested by the MPD. The horror!
View attachment 145485
Seems like a result of her retard husbands actions. He sure as shit didnt help the situation nor make any attempts to prevent it. Not saying they deserve to be swatted but at least try by doing the bare minimun of changing your number/email address. She sat back and watched her husband argue with random people for years and wonder why he has made so many enemies. Maybe a marriage counselor would help.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Feel free to ignore me, no hard feelings!
1692994047872.png

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Did he hire her a day before? Ha ha holeeeeee shit.
"Of course I'll take you as a client. I'll do everything I can to get the date pushed back but no promises! Since this is so last second Mr. Tomlinson, I think I'll have to pull an all-nighter writing the best request letter I can. Of course I will have to charge you up front for the 8 hours so it looks like...
giphy.webp
"