• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patstroturfed

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
and yet he uses twitter 50x more than Threads 🤔

his account is fucking dead, 55k followers is not great for a 11yo account, and most of those follows are from before 2017. I constantly see accounts with about his followings that were made 2 or 3 years ago

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I dont have it and I think the thread might have got lost in a thread move. I dont remember the thread title. It was the suspension right before his last book got released. It was something like " Whats the point? Its not even worth it anymore" or something to that effect. He got his account back like a day or two later sadly.

It was during this time

His fb posts were so sad and hilarious, he took a picture in a Walgreens for some awful joke I remember. It’s like he was walking around aimlessly all lost and destroyed because he couldn’t tweet and had to FB post which was getting crickets. I really think he considered suicide or was so out of it would have walked in front of a bus.

Honoria

‎
Forum Clout
His Blue Sky is dead and he actually got a couple people pushing back on his post about Biden starting WW3 yesterday. Both that and Threads have strict TOS which means he can't insult people the way he does on Twitter either.

If you go to every social media platform and you think everyone's an asshole, maybe you're the asshole.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
‎
Forum Clout
thisisyourentirelife.jpg