Pats two favorite things!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Capeshit and fast food

" Tee Hee comic book reference!"

1665184652027.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
This one qualifies too. Arguably even moreso.

Screenshot_20221008-144715_Brave.jpg

Rorschach was played by Jackie Earle Haley. Patrick's a big fan of his portrayal of Paul Weimer in 2006's "Little Children." Amazing how there's always a pedo angle with this guy and that he's as fat as he is.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.

View attachment 69653
Rorschach was played by Jackie Earle Haley. Patrick's a big fan of his portrayal of Paul Weimer in 2006's "Little Children." Amazing how there's always a pedo angle with this guy and that he's as fat as he is.

Make up your fucking mind, are we sociopathic comedy groupies or dark money mercenaries trying to silence an important voice? Also I haven't seen anything but glee at this place getting some publicity, but speaking for myself I think you really need to stop talking about the pepperoni to civilians because it makes me embarrassed for you.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡

View attachment 69653
Patrick, to troll is to “make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.” These stalkers are clearly doing that, so why do you say they aren’t?

Can you give an example of the stalkers stating about the people and policies they support? And an example of them not wanting you to talk about those people/policies?