• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats St Patricks Day

Forum Clout
Of course this faggot would disrespect all Irish Catholics with his bootlicking, crown-kissing Orange sweatshirt. I can't tell you how much I would love to bash his fat fucking skull with a baseball bat (in Minecraft of course).
The fat faggot either doesn't understand that Protestantism in Ireland is the result of a systemic effort to destroy Irish religion and culture, a cultural genocide if you will, or he thinks it's funny when white people get genocided. Whether it be by a potato nigger or just a regular one, I too hope he gets his head bashed in.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He'll certainly be wearing orange because everyone who wears green on St. Pattys day is doing it wrong.

He would know, he's a saint on earth named Patrick.
I think that Pat will be out and about telling everyone around him at bars why he ISNT wearing green and why he’s so special and unique. He is a forever buzzkill.

Forum Clout
His big fat head and droopy features says he's more likely some kind of weird eastern European with a bit of Dutch peasant mixed in.
I think WASP makes more sense because he clearly doesnt have a single gene of hard work. He’s ancestors had everything handed to them through nepotism, and thats no longer the case so all he can do is pretend to give out orders like a king from his twitter throne.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
I think WASP makes more sense because he clearly doesnt have a single gene of hard work. He’s ancestors had everything handed to them through nepotism, and thats no longer the case so all he can do is pretend to give out orders like a king from his twitter throne.
He does have that fat officious tone of an English pub drunk moaning about the lack of effort from everyone else in life.