Pat's spent 4 years accumulating a treasure trove of evidence, IPs, crimes, texts, to uncover the identity of people here

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Dan isn't the villain Pat wants. He keeps his cool when Patrick gets heated and emotional, giving off a casual "guy at the sports bar" vibe that Patrick tries so desperately to obtain. That makes Dan look like the normal one, and Patrick look like the screeching drama queen. He learned that once with Andrew.

Hey Dan, this is a shitty alt

you are not cool,

you burned down your own podcast being a faggot to everyone who helped you cobble together your vanity project

you went on faggot rants that alienated your listeners and pulled back the curtain on the fact you are the same loser patrick is.

you both deal in dog shit, so does your wife

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
How does he dare say "No, Dan wasnt here" when shown a photo of his front entrance?
I thought he was bending over
faggots-laughing_20221021072656673.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Considering we're not fat, delusional, broke and daughter abandoning failed sci-fi authors from Milwaukee I would say we're all successful compared to Pat.
Obviously. I was just trying to establish the cast of characters here. My report for the DoJ was lacking some identifying details.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Patrick S Tomlinson fears Dan Mullen, simple as.

Dan isn't the villain Pat wants. He keeps his cool when Patrick gets heated and emotional, giving off a casual "guy at the sports bar" vibe that Patrick tries so desperately to obtain. That makes Dan look like the normal one, and Patrick look like the screeching drama queen. He learned that once with Andrew.

What he wants is a unibomber type, unkempt beard, wild eyes, computer surrounded by piss bottles. When he uncovers the identity of a successful gay man, doesn't fit his stereotype. Schizo black ex-model lady, doesn't fit his stereotype. Dan doesn't fit his stereotype. If it doesn't support his narrative, it's a lie and delusion that never happened.

Dan is a dork, but everyone under 45 grew up online. The people on Kiwifarms are the same boring normies on Reddit or Twitter, just fucking around on their phones during work. The idea of basement dwelling losers is something that persists because people want to fear superior to people they don't like. But, Hell, in Pat's case, even a basement dweller would be superior and more successful than him.